Fire suddenlink from LOP
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Suddenlink has no idea how to provide service or meet basic service level standards. LOP leadership struck a deal with Suddenlink behind closed doors with the hopes of getting better service to our community and after this deal was signed the service got worse. Suddenlink fails on the following issues:
1) They have outages almost daily yet never show records of these outages
2) They will not pro-rate customers for these outages unless the outages are more than 24 hours and until the issue is fixed, which is never is so they never credit accounts.
3) they raised everyone's bill $6-$15 per month after this deal was signed.
4) They will not give you the allowed bandwidth you pay for, if you approach 70% of your monthly limit they will force you to pay an upgraded package or stop service
5) during an outage their phone system wont allow you to speak to an actual person so you cant log a complaint and have a record to request a bill pro-ration.
6) they closed down their local office forcing people to drive to Truckee in order to get or return equipment.
7) They reduced their field staff down to two techs who are overwhelmed
8) they have been promising to upgrade or fix our "nodes" since 2014 with no action taken.
9) They rarely have consistent speeds that meet the packages we are paying for
Today: Casey is counting on you
Casey Salmon needs your help with “Jim Morrill: Fire suddenlink from LOP”. Join Casey and 251 supporters today.