Drop Charges Against Jillian Wuestenberg and Eric Wuestenberg - Charge the Aggressors!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
Michael Bouchard and Jessica Cooper:
Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42 of Clarkston, MI, have been wrongfully charged by your office with Felonious Assault, a felony that could carry a sentence of up to 4 years of imprisonment.
The Wuestenbergs were the victims of hate crimes and were only attempting to defend themselves from three black aggressors. Talekia Hill and her 15 and 13 year old daughters confronted, verbally assaulted, cornered and threatened harm to Jillian Wuestenberg, a pregnant woman, and her husband. They also attempted to stop the Wuestenberg’s by blocking their vehicle, and then began pounding in it.
The Wuestenbergs had a legal right to STAND THEIR GROUND, and their arrest and egregious charges are a blatant violation of their civil rights and liberties!
SELF-DEFENSE ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 309 of 2006
780.972 Use of deadly force by individual not engaged in commission of crime; conditions.Sec. 2.
(1) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses deadly force may use deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if either of the following applies:
(a) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual.
(b) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent sexual assault of himself or herself or of another individual.
(2) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses force other than deadly force may use force other than deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if he or she honestly and reasonably believes that the use of that force is necessary to defend himself or herself or another individual from the imminent unlawful use of force by another individual.
As evidenced by video footage, the Weustenbergs;
1. Were not committing a crime when aggressively confronted.
2. Were in fear for their lives, as evidenced by video footage.
3. Despite having no obligation to retreat, the Weustenbergs continued to back up in an attempt to deescalate the situation.
This blasphemy is clearly Michael Bouchard and Jessica Cooper caving to societal pressure, in an effort to secure the black vote for re-election. Politics should have no place in our legal system!
Who can we rely on if we can’t trust our ‘leaders’ to protect us from such gross injustices?
We, the People, demand that the charges be dropped against the Weustenberg’s immediately, and that Takelia Hill and her daughters be arrested and appropriately charged with hate crimes.
This was a despicable and blatant miscarriage of justice, and the Weustenbergs were the real victims. Once again the Oakland County Sheriff’s Department and Jessica Cooper/The Prosecutor’s office are a disgrace and have failed the People.
Today: Nicole is counting on you
Nicole King needs your help with “Jessica Cooper and Michael Bouchard : Drop Charges Against Jillian Wuestenberg, and Eric Wuestenberg”. Join Nicole and 18,127 supporters today.