Do not trigger Article 50, UK to remain in the EU.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
1. Remain was the Labour Party's campaigning position prior to the Referendum.
2. The Referendum held on June 23rd was advisory only and only 37.4% of the electorate actually voted Leave, which should not be sufficient for a major constitutional change.
3. The Leave campaign's lied. We will lose the NHS unless labour wins the next election, they will do so by voting remain and blocking the tories who are hell bent on destroying this country
4. Theresa May is not our elected leader, this will shut down her preposterous claims about the UK being an offshore tax haven against the EU, Our closest allies. She should resign and trigger an early election vote.
5. There are no terms for Brexit which are as advantageous to the UK, with respect to security or prosperity, as remaining a member state of the European Union. This was Labour's position during the campaign, and nothing should change.
Today: Aidan is counting on you
Aidan Owen needs your help with “Jeremy Corbyn MP: Do not trigger Article 50, UK to remain in the EU.”. Join Aidan and 468 supporters today.