- Governor Steve BullockOffice of the Governor of the State of Montana
- Republican OfficialsRepublican National Committee
- Jennifer OlsenChairwoman of the Yellowstone County GOP in Montana
- John BoehnerUS Congress
Jennifer Olsen, Chairwoman of the Yellowstone County GOP in Montana: Hold her accountable for her racial post against President Obama on her Facebook
It is a racial post against The President of the United States and not acceptable from an Official of the United States Government. She needs to be held accountable for her actions. The story with the original post to her facebook can be seen here. http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/20/montana-gop-chairwoman-posts-picture-of-plot-to-kidnap-president-using-watermelon-as-bait/
- Office of the Governor of the State of Montana
Governor Steve Bullock
- Republican National Committee
- Chairwoman of the Yellowstone County GOP in Montana
- US Congress
Hold Jennifer Olsen, Chairwoman of the Yellowstone County GOP in Montana, accountable for a racial post against President Obama posted on her Facebook page. It is shameful and wrong. It is not acceptable from an Official of the United States Government to behave in this manner toward our President, or anyone else.
D G started this petition with a single signature, and now has 579 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.