End Chain Layers in IT Consulting
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Here is the simple scenario.
Customer ABC is paying $100/hr for Bartech for consulting position, Bartech outsource Company A this position for $80/hr, then Company A outsource this to Company B for $60/hr,Company B outsource this to employer $50/hr, employer pays consultant $45/hr. This is just example.
In above more than 50% of billing amount swallowed by layers and consultant who works in client location, drive thru days and maintain kids will get 45% of total billing who is actual contributor for generate billing.
We believe this brutal and in-human. Consultant can not survive with this low wage paying the mortgage/rent,car,groceries,insurance,kids etc.
We request the concern parties in Bartech conduct investigation below.
1. How many layer between Bartech and Employer and limit layers.
2. Transparency of billing rate to make sure consultant get paid what he deserve.
3. End the chain layers ( resume forwarders who makes huge money).
4. Conduct audits on vendors who provide resumes to Bartech to make sure they are not chain layers but employers.
5. Accept resumes only from employers but not from chain layers.
Note: IT consultants please promote this and make sure we get enough signature to respond.
Today: Save IT consultants is counting on you
Save IT consultants needs your help with “James Thaibeault: Remove chain layers in IT Consulting”. Join Save IT consultants and 159 supporters today.