Stop plans to build the Serengeti Airport
This petition had 269 supporters
- The National Environment Management Council (NEMC) has given its approval to the airport, However, Tourism and Natural Resources Minister Lazaro Nyalandu has said it will forever negatively change the greatest wildlife migration on earth.
- Overhead overcraft noise will negatively impact wildlife
- Make wildlife trafficing easier
- Building the airport will hurt businesses in pass-though points from other major aiports
- Increase of traffic in the Serengeti
Today: S is counting on you
S Arlene needs your help with “Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete: Stop plans to build the Serengeti Airport”. Join S and 268 supporters today.