Remove President Trump from Twitter for repeated breaches of Twitter policy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
It is clear to any observer of President Trump's Twitter account that he's far from stable.
It is also clear he's a study in textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
The 4th edition of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders states that sufferers of Narcissistic Personality Disorder exhibit most of these traits:
- 1. An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
- 2. Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
- 3. Believes he is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
- 4. Requires excessive admiration.
- 5. Has a sense of entitlement.
- 6. Selfishly takes advantage of others to achieve his own ends
- Translation: Narcissists use other people to get what they want without caring about the cost to the other people.
- 7. Lacks empathy.
- 8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him.
- 9. Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes.
It's quite clear that his most ardent followers are also likely sufferers of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, among other things.
A large number of psychology experts have been calling out this President's mania all year.
In August this year this signed a group of psychologist signed a letter saying:
"It no longer takes a psychiatrist to recognise the alarming patterns of impulsive, reckless, and narcissistic behavior — regardless of diagnosis — that, in the person of President Trump, put the world at risk.
"We now find ourselves in a clear and present danger, especially concerning North Korea and the President’s command of the US nuclear arsenal."
In short, it doesn't take a genius to see he's not a well boy.
He's given to impulsive reactionary lashing out reactions with little forethought or self-control.
President Trump has been recently given to using Twitter to threaten global peace and stability by lashing out uncontrollably at foreign leaders, using it to provoke, lie and deceive.
The latest and most concerning tweet came today in which he threatened nuclear war with North Korea by comparing the size of his "button" to Kim Jong-un's.
At what point does Twitter make President Trump comply with its company policies for usage around bullying and threats?
We call on Twitter to immediately delete President Trump's Twitter account for not only breaching company rules repetitively and wantonly but stop your platform being used to provoke what could legitimately global wars.
If you are not willing to do this steps can be taken to short your shares working with like-minded organizations to inflict financial harm for such disgraceful protection of the President's woeful and dangerous daily conduct on your site.
We point you to your own company policy which President Trump has clearly breached without consequence for many years:
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease.
We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
Examples of what we do not tolerate includes, but is not limited to behavior that harasses individuals or groups of people with:
- violent threats;
- wishes for the physical harm, death, or disease of individuals or groups;
- references to mass murder, violent events, or specific means of violence in which/with which such groups have been the primary targets or victims;
- behavior that incites fear about a protected group;
- repeated and/or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes, or other content that degrades someone.
Time for some CONSEQUENCES for President Trump when it comes to Twitter!
Today: Matthew is counting on you
Matthew Donovan needs your help with “Jack Dorsey: Remove President Trump from Twitter for repeated breaches of Twitter policy”. Join Matthew and 18 supporters today.