- Michaelia CashFederal Minister for Employment
- Grace GraceQLD Minister for Employment and Industrial Relations
- Dominic PerrottetNSW Minister for Industrial Relations
Support better pay for admin workers
Admin and office worker’s pay isn’t keeping up with the rising cost of living, putting our families further and further behind. The Fair Work Commission is reviewing our pay now. Minister, make a submission to the Fair Work Commission that supports better pay and a better life for admin workers.
- Federal Minister for Employment
- QLD Minister for Employment and Industrial Relations
- NSW Minister for Industrial Relations
The Fair Work Commission is accepting submissions into the Annual Wage Review.
As admin and office workers, we’ve seen that our pay isn’t keeping up with the rising cost of living. This puts our families further and further behind. Our work is important and we deserve better pay for a better life.
We are calling on you to make a submission to the review that with a pay rise greater than the increase of cost of living.
Better Pay Better Life started this petition with a single signature, and now has 8,116 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.