STOP: Rozelle Neighbourhood: D/2017/491 - DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION
This petition had 1,245 supporters
Stop the current redevelopment proposal (D/2017/491) for 731-735 Darling Street Rozelle, currently trading as 'The Essential Ingredient'.
- The current retail business is a heritage item and should be retained in its entirety. It is of local historic, aesthetic and social significance that contributed to the streetscape.
- The proposed 4 story high building is excessive, inappropriate and out of proportion to the surrounding residences.
- It will affect the small scale amenity and local neighbourhood feel and will not honour the fabric of the existing heritage building
- With an additional 16 units (33 bedrooms) the development will create additional parking and traffic issues already being negotiated by residents and visitors to the area.
- If successful, this will set a precedent for further inappropriate large scale overdevelopment in the area.
- Privacy for surrounding properties is compromised. Look at the photo. Behind the tree is another house
- This could happen to your street, near your street.
- Stop overdevelopment
Today: Trevor is counting on you
Trevor McIntyre needs your help with “Innerwest Council Leichhardt : Rozelle Neighbourhood D/2017/491 - DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION”. Join Trevor and 1,244 supporters today.