Instate Tuition for Military Kids in States They've Lived For More Than 2 Years

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

Military kids can move around a lot and live in multiple states. Universities should provide instate tuition to military kids for states they have lived in for 2 years or more. Some students plan to go to college in the state they are living in during their junior year, however they may unexpectedly move their senior year and they lose the chance to have instate tuition, making it unaffordable to them. Military kids don't directly sacrifice for their country but they do indirectly sacrifice because if a parent is in the military, it affects the whole family. 

Today: Megan is counting on you

Megan Lamontagne needs your help with “Individual Universities : Instate in States Military Kids Lived For More Than 2 Years”. Join Megan and 61 supporters today.