Provisional or advantage

Provisional or advantage

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Brand Mission started this petition to Indian institute of chartered accountants and

Dear ICAI,I want to express my concern to my mother board that I didn't want this attempt to cancel rather postponement was good opinion.
I know times are tough so considering that you have took a decision.
I am CA Inter stud & in may 2020 it was my 3 attempt which is now shifted to November.
I am already very late, at this stage I was supposed to start my articleship & if I cleared may 2020 my final attempt would supposed to be may 2023 but now it is Nov 2023. I was lacking very much & even my articleship also would suffer.
This is my humble request kindly allow me for either provisional articleship or give me some relaxation & save my final attempt to may 2023.


In hopes ICAI for all students who are having attempt is now suffering.


Thanking you mother ICAI.


Yours faithfully

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!