dumping space issue and recycling
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Today were are facing dumping ground issues in metro cities of Delhi,Mumbai,Banglore, and etc.
I have a suggestion for above issue.
Eg. Amul Company had started its milk dairy centers in their production areas where there use to get more milk from villagers which was a huge success.
Same can be done for vegetable waste; unrequired parts of vegetables should be removed and should be packed (frozen) and transported further. For trail basis, Amul company, Big malls, vegetable market can collect packed vegetables from farmers on their collection centers.
Below are the advantages of doing this.
1) Price rise, demand & supply can be controlled if vegetables are packed.since it has always been used as a political issue by opposition parties.
2) Corruption can be stop to certain extent as we all know police and local bodies of government take bribe to allow hawkers to sit on roads and sell vegetables.
3) Traffic problem can also be resolved to certain extent.
4) Since many use plastic bags for vegetables, by this move there will be no need for plastic as vegetables will be packed. Plastic bags (packing) should of such quality which can be used for recycling. Same can be done for coconut water. This can be done only by registered company so that transparency and trust can be maintained.
5) Since there will be less use of plastic, blockages of gutters will be less.
6) Once we use packed vegetables with unrequired vegetables parts,it will bring a big change as it will increase more carrying capacity compared to earlier.
7) Farmers will get employment, fertilizers, food for animals by this work.we can encourage them for producing more of vegetables so that they get more money with employment.
Today: Rakesh is counting on you
Rakesh Rana needs your help with “Indian government: dumping space issue and recycling”. Join Rakesh and 87 supporters today.