Running for Congress to bring hope and unity
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Hello my name is Daniel Young and i am trying to run for congress. I seek to help make a change for all and to bring back hope and to bring all people and political parties to work together to build the sacred trust between us all.
We are a registered political party and We are here to work together to make changes and all work together to help bring all people, political parties, and everyone together to work together for all of us to build the future for our children and for all the people of the earth. For the land is sacred and so are our children and peoples. Let me tell you about some of the things that we stand for. Also in the comment section are some teachings that we honor and value if you wish to read more about things
1. We stand for the protection of our mother earth and the sacredness we hold to making sure that our children will have a place to inherit in the world.
2. Our children deserve hope in this world and we need be resposible in how we teach our children. We need to give hope where they have felt none and they always should be our highest priority.
3. We should always keep our words and promises. For it is not honorable to betray those you make deals with.
4. We honor our elders, and military. For the elders are the way of wisdom upon we learn and they are our ancestors who we listen to from. Those who have served in the military deserve to be respected. We need to treat all with honor and we should never forsake our elders and we need to find ways to help them in many ways.
5. We should keep the treaties that we have made with the tribes and we all should work together to help rebuild this nation.
6. We need to show all the political groups and our leaders that we cannot allow things to continue as they have been. They need to work together to find solutions to the problems that we face. We know that things not everyone will agree with but there are ways to learn from each other and make improvements togethers.
7. We stand for the rights and freedoms of everyone to be able to express themselves and have choices in their lives to and we defend the rights that are given to us by laws.
8. We stand to honor all and try to rebuild what is sacred in our hearts and rebuild our familes and the ways back to hope. Men, Women and people in general need to learn to treat each other with respect.
Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence. – Mourning Dove Salish
Children learn from what they see. We need to set an example of truth and action. – Howard Rainer, Taos Pueblo-Creek
We must protect the forests for our children, grandchildren and children yet to be born. We must protect the forests for those who can’t speak for themselves such as the birds, animals, fish and trees. – Qwatsinas (Hereditary Chief Edward Moody), Nuxalk Nation
I am poor and naked, but I am the chief of the nation. We do not want riches but we do want to train our children right. Riches would do us no good. We could not take them with us to the other world. We do not want riches. We want peace and love. – Red Cloud(Makhpiya-luta)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. – Chief Seattle, Duwamish
Grown men can learn from very little children for the hearts of the little children are pure. Therefore, the Great Spirit may show to them many things which older people miss. – Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Sioux
It does not require many words to speak the truth. – Chief Joseph, Nez Perce
Our first teacher is our own heart. – Cheyenne
Remember that your children are not your own, but are lent to you by the Creator. – Mohawk
They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind. – Tuscarora
Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children. Sitting bull
friend, do it this way – that is,
whatever you do in life,
do the very best you can
with both your heart and mind.
And if you do it that way,
the Power Of The Universe
will come to your assistance,
if your heart and mind are in Unity.
When one sits in the Hoop Of The People,
one must be responsible because
All of Creation is related.
And the hurt of one is the hurt of all.
And the honor of one is the honor of all.
And whatever we do affects everything in the universe.
If you do it that way – that is,
if you truly join your heart and mind
as One – whatever you ask for,
that’s the Way It’s Going To Be.
Passed down from White Buffalo Calf Woman
Today: Native Americans Voice of Illinois is counting on you
Native Americans Voice of Illinois needs your help with “illinois secretary of state: Running for Congress to bring hope and unity”. Join Native Americans Voice of Illinois and 61 supporters today.