Identify, charge and punish the vandal who damaged a London Ambulance on 7/7/18.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
On 7 July 2018 a female football fan was celebrating Englands success in World Cup 2018, part of her celebration involved jumping onto the bonnet of an ambulance, the resulting damage forced the vehicle to be taken out of service for repairs.
We send our full backing to London Ambulance Service.
Causing damage to an ambulance causing it to be removed from service could place the public at risk aswell as costing the tax payer money.
- We call upon the Metropolitan Police to identify and charge the vandal.
- We call upon the Courts to punish the vandal.
- We call upon the vandal and her family to full refund the London Ambulance Service for all costs incurred in fixing the vehicle.
- We call upon the vandal and her family to full refund any costs incurred by the Police and Courts.
- We call upon the vandal and her family to make a full unreserved public apology.
Today: Supporting civil society is counting on you
Supporting civil society needs your help with “Identify, charge and punish the vandal who damaged a London Ambulance on 7/7/18.”. Join Supporting civil society and 161 supporters today.