Students Now Prisoners
This petition made change with 1,730 supporters!
ICFAI Business School-Hyderabad, one of the prestigious business schools in India. It has students from all over India, from various background.
Recently they have released a new set of rules :
THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED WITH EFFECT FROM 11 NOV 2019
- STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CAMPUS FROM 0930H TILL 1700 HOURS EVERY DAY EXCEPT ON SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. EXCEPTIONAL CASES WILL BE ALLOWED WITH WRITTEN PERMISSION OF DIRECTOR/DEAN.
- ENTRY & EXIT OF STUDENTS WILL BE MONITORED THROUGH BIOMETRIC DEVICES. DISPLAY OF IDENTITY CARD FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS MANDATORY.
- STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO EXIT/ENTER THE CAMPUS ONLY ONCE FROM 1700H TILL 2030 HOURS.
- SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS STUDENTS CAN EXIT/ENTRY TWICE DURING 0930 TILL 2030H
- STUDENTS TRAVELLING IN STAFF VEHICLES TO ALIGHT AT THE MAIN GATE.
- VISITOR VEHICLES, TAXIS AND OUTSIDE FOOD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE CAMPUS.
- PHYSICAL FRISKING AND THOROUGH CHECK OF THE BAGGAGE WILL BE DONE AT THE MAIN GATE.
- .ALL STUDENT EVENTS WILL BE CLOSED BY 1800 HOURS WITHOUT FAIL.
BY THE ORDER OF ADMINISTRATION IN CONSULTATION WITH POLICE AUTHORITIES
Those are the rules that will be implemented on 11th November 2019. We all students of this institute find this harsh and unacceptable.
We have immense respect for our teachers and all faculties but those rules will be hindering our freedom and liberty to travel out of the campus.
Concern authority should not implement those rules this is a kind request from all students of IBS-Hyderabad.
Today: IBS is counting on you
IBS Students needs your help with “IBS Hyderabad: Students Now Prisoners”. Join IBS and 1,729 supporters today.