Remove the letter F from the alphabet

Remove the letter F from the alphabet

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Jana Salam started this petition to humans

         Since the day we are born, we are taught to treat people kindly, and to live our lives peacefully and without chaos. Humans would be able to live beautifully and without hate if the letter F was not constantly terrorizing our existence. Shaped like an ugly tree, the letter F stands for man's greatest fear, fart. There are 26 letters in the alphabet, a shame, for only 25 have what it takes. 25 is a much more appealing number than 26, and anybody could agree that removing the letter F from the alphabet the perfect wait to compensate for this mistake in literature.

       According to me, 83% of people who's names start with F grow up to be serial killers, the remaining 17% destined to work at illumination and produce minion movies. We do not need more minion movies. Too many. What else needs to be added to the plot. #stopminions. This statistic is devastating and further proves that F brings evil into the world.

       If anybody likes the letter F or does not support this movement, they should be stripped of all their rights and put to death. Please sign this petition and help make the world a better place. Don't do it for me, but for the kids in Africa.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!