Stop the menace of Examination Question Paper leak !
This petition had 9 supporters
These days it is quite normal to get to know about some important examination question paper leak. Have a look at some recent examinations, wherein question papers were leaked hours or in some cases days before examination:
- Baseline test papers leaked, exam postponed;
- NEET 2017 paper leak;
- Board Exam 2017 paper leak: Class 12 Physics, Computer Science papers cancelled;
- SSC MTS PAPER LEAKED 14TH MAY 2017;
- MP BOARD EXAM: CLASS XII CHEMISTRY QUESTION PAPER LEAKED;
- 5 Rajasthan University (RU) exams cancelled over paper leak;
- Paper leak: Kerala SSLC Maths Exam to be conducted again
- Army recruitment question papers sale racket busted
These examination paper leaks range from board examinations to some of the toughest entrance examinations to some of important government recruitment. This rampant practice has ensured that students and aspirants are loosing their faith from the examination system. This along with corruption in interview process ensures that deserving candidates fails to get what they deserve. For all this, lax administration, inefficient control and investigation and lenient laws are to be blamed.
Through this petition, I want to draw the attention of Government of India and Our Hon'ble Prime Minister toward this enemy eating our systems from inside. I want the government to contemplate and take strict steps such as:
- Enquiry of such leaks by specialized agencies;
- Fast track disposal of such cases by special courts formed for this purpose and speedy trial to dispose the matter within 6 months;
- Strict punishment to those insider officials and staff found guilty including removal from office and further ban from assuming any such post during their lifetime;
- To deter the students from using such unfair means, students found guilty for using such unfair means should be banned from any examination/educational institution/services for a period of at least 5 year;
- Such additional measures as deemed fit by the parliament.
The above steps shall help curb this malpractice and shall help in betterment of our institutions by making sure only honest candidates qualify.
Sign my petition to help end this malpractice.
Today: Rajesh Kumar is counting on you
Rajesh Kumar Choudhary needs your help with “Human Resource Ministry: Stop the menace of Examination Question Paper leak !”. Join Rajesh Kumar and 8 supporters today.