Help transform Uber into a customer centric and responsible 'transport' service provider
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
#Uber spawned a revolution in taxi hailing vide its mobile and smart cab aggregation platform.
The growth has been fast and new partners (drivers as well as riders) have joined Uber, but driver attitudes have gone from bad to worse - they misbehave, refuse destinations and refuse to cancel trips, refuse prescheduled rides (which can be bad if the drop is to catch a flight) , among others
However, while expanding, it has forgotten its customers and customer service standards are hitting a new low. We expect (as your rider partners) transparency, accountability, sincerity and customer responsiveness in addressing customer grievances /complaints. These include:
- installation of customer call nos. for helping riders register complaints on call, rather than online through the app
- instructions to customer service not to give standard, parroted replies to complaints
- if compliant found to be genuine, share the action taken report with customers on email
- have an escalation matrix to skip up the complaint if issue not addressed within 24 hours at each level
- prescribe and share the action matrix for violations committed by Uber partner drivers
Today: Biplav is counting on you
Biplav Chatterjee needs your help with “https://www.facebook.com/groups/504775203219096/: Help transform Uber into a customer centric and responsible 'transport' service provider”. Join Biplav and 238 supporters today.