TPG to be investigated for fraud & force them to provide a reliable service
This petition had 23 supporters
TPG as a company have taken advantage of the community on more then one occasion.
WE AIM TO HAVE TPG INVESTIGATED AND HOPEFULLY CHARGED WITH FRAUD !!
PLEASE SUPPORT US AND DROP OUR FACEBOOK PAGE A LIKE AND LEAVE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND DEALINGS WITH TPG!!!
following areas.THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED
- connection times.
- billing details that do not get restarted once direct billing is set for 4 year long term customers.
- internet been connected to wrong address.
- service speeds and connection quality has deteriorated substantially with company ignoring the issue and blaming others at fault for cause of connection issues when other companies have already tested line for faults.
- technical staff in head office only talk by email- resulting in incredible wait times and no one passing on information to next person in trouble shooting scenario and network issues.
- case managers do not contact you to sort the problem out when they say they are going to and have no interest in sorting the problem at hand.
- telling customers that are long term customers that have been with them more then three years they will have to wait 3 days for re connection in billing errors.
- TPG are aware of a customer been IP DDOS attack on and off over 12 months do not change IP until questioned by customer with IT electronics engineering degree !! only then they changed IP.
TPG are both rude to customers telling them to live with line speed decrees and extreme wait times for connections, with the excuse we can't control what Telstra does with line quality rather then check their own servers main frame connections.
they do not communicate very well with in the company resulting in a customer repeating the problem a dozen times or more in order to get any sort of customer service..........
DROP US A LIKE ON FACEBOOK AND HELP ME HELP YOU !!! https://www.facebook.com/TPG-Service-SHUT-DOWN-346579755740353/
ALSO LEAVE A COMPLAINT WITH TELECOMMUNICATIONS OMBUDSMAN
Today: Michael is counting on you
Michael Paton needs your help with “http://www.tio.com.au/making-a-complaint: TPG to be investigated for fraud & force them to provide a reliable service”. Join Michael and 22 supporters today.