Equal recognition of nurses like other health professionals without discrimination
This petition had 1,656 supporters
Dear minister Deepak Bohora
Ministry of health and population .
I, on the behalf of all nurses want some clarification regarding nursing profession and reputation which has been underestimated since so many years . Sir , kindly draw you attention in these following topics promptly .
1) Recently I got to know you have changed national health policy which was launched to get ammended previously by health minister Gagan Thapa, with the excuse of lacking nursing personnel . Sir , let me tell you about this ,75,000 nurses have been registered till now and each year around 1000 nurses used to go abroad for job placement due to lack of placement in Nepal . And you think we don't have 12000 nurses for school health program.
2) Secondly , Dr. Pradhan passed statement by stating "nursing are self centered " . Kindly sir , suggest me which profession is devoted for human kind in health issue and misseries other than nursing profession .
3) Being in reputed post like Health minister , have you ever thought about solving the issues of nurses. When nurses reached to your office with their problems , they were shattered down .
4) We have nurses who are obliged to do volunteers and doing it in low payments. You didn't see them but you felt scarcity of nursing profession in nepal . Kindly review the current status of nurses.
5) Kindly draw your attention on the payments /salary of nurses . This is the major alarming issue now .
6) Every time nursing is shattered down but no one is there to raise voice and there is no separate department for nurses with nursing personnel . When it was about to launch again people with higher authorities merged it.
7) We nurses need respect , dignity like other profession .We too hold degree . But I don't know what is the problem with people of those higher authorities who always dominate nursing profession . So , we need separate department for nurses to handle our issues.
8) Do you have any idea that nurses pursuing degree in India (karnataka state) are not getting registration . They have closed registration since 2013 september . But anyone from our country didn't bother to ask reason neither nepal embassy . Still our government is silent .why?
So, we request you to draw your attention on these problems as soon as possible .
Today: anu is counting on you
anu regmi needs your help with “http://www.mohp.gov.np/: Equal recognition of nurses like other health professionals without discrimination”. Join anu and 1,655 supporters today.