Better education system
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
#Education System Promotes Rat Race
- Our education system basically promotes rat race among our children. They have to read and mug-up entire text book without any understanding of it.
- So a student who scores 90 out of 100 and comes first actually remains a rat. I mean to say he or she does not have any analytical skills that a child must have.
#Teachers Themselves are Not Trained and Efficient
- To make things worse, our teachers themselves are not sufficiently trained to teach kids. They do not have proper training that how they are going to impart values in children that are going to change the future of the country.
- If they can teach properly then the government does not have enough salary to pay. Hence, to improve our education system teachers should be better trained and more importantly better paid.
You cannot imagine a country without respecting teachers.
#Medium of Language of our Education System
- This is also a big problem that needs to be addressed. We are not able to decide on the medium of language of our education system.
- Still emphasize is given on English where majority of children cannot understand the language. So how does they are going to understand what teachers are teaching.
#Education Given is Irrelevant to Job-Market
- This is perhaps the most apparent failure of our education system that after completing graduation in any discipline students are not able to get jobs.
- It is simply because skills that are required in a job market are simply not present in a fresh graduate. All that a student is taught in his entire school and college life is almost redundant for job markets.
- Skill that is required by them is not taught in schools and colleges. Hence our education system is needed to be updated and must be designed according to our economic policies.
#Gross Failure of Our Education System to End Social Disparity
- The last but not the least failure of our education system is after so many years it has not being able to reduce social disparity in our country. In fact, social disparity has gone up.
- It is such a shame that education itself has become a tool for creating divisions. A child of a rich parent would get good education and a child of poor parent cannot afford even a basic education.
Today: Ananay is counting on you
Ananay Malhotra needs your help with “HRD MINISTER OF INDIA : Better education system”. Join Ananay and 89 supporters today.