Approve CBI investigation of Aniket Kothale murder case
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Aniket Kothale a middle class young man from Sangli district of Maharashtra was allegedly beaten to death in custody by Yuvraj Kamte police sub-inspector, along with five police constables on 06.11.2017 monday night and later his body was burnt twice to destroy evidence in Amboli Ghat. After an attempt of destroying the evidence the senior officers of police department faked a story that the Aniket Kothale had fled from custody.
The family members requested the Police department to reveal the truth but senior police officers misguided the family for two days narrating a fake story that Aniket Kothale had fled from custody.
Yuvraj Kamte police sub-inspector tried to involve aniket kothale in robbery case on 04.11.2017 but not succeeded. Later On 05.11.2017 Yuvraj Kamte succeeded to involve Aniket Kothale and Amol Bhandare and registered a case of robbery on both. On 06.11.2017 Yuvraj Kamte solely appointed a lawyer for Aniket Kothale and Amol Bhandare and successfully managed to get P.C.
The death story on Monday Night 06.11.2017 :
After getting police custody from Sangli district court Yuvraj Kamte police sub-inspector, along with his police constables hanged Aniket Kothale naked upside down by a hook in the ceiling of police station. The policemen intermittently drowned his head in a bucket of water and beat him with a red plastic pipe.brutally on the bone below the knee for maximum pain. Aniket Kothale was begging not to beat and let him free as he was suffocating but nobody listened his pray.
The Cruel police officer killed Aniket Kothale in custody and created a fake story that the two suspects had fled from custody. To destroy the evidence Yuvraj Kamte and his police constables took the dead body to a location in Amboli Ghat and burnt it twice. Deputy Superintendent of police registered a fake case on Late Aniket Kothale for escaping from police custody and knowingly caused delay to investigate the murder incident.
Several attempts have been made by police department to protect police sub inspector Yuvaraj Kamte, to destroy the evidences, to destroy the CCTV records of police station. Further CID a branch of police department is investigating the matter and trying to convert the case from well planned murder to interrogation death. As Yuvraj Kamte is not responding to CID investigation and have denied to give samples of his hair and blood for DNA analysis it is necessary to investigate the murder case by independent investigating authority like Central Bureau of Investigation.
Justice for Aniket Kothale's wife and little daughter :
Late Aniket Kothale's wife and bother requested to register a FIR against Yuvraj Kamte and Deputy superintendent of police who where involved in planned murder incident of aniket kothale, who misguided the family members, member of legislative assembly by narrating fake story of fled from custody, who knowingly caused delay to investigate the murder incident, but all in vain.
To assure Late Aniket Kothale's family members that the justice is not denied let us all request the Honorable Chief Justice of India, Honorable Chief Justice of Bombay High court, Honorable Devendra Fadnavis Chief Minister of Maharashtra to approve CBI investigation of Aniket Kothale murder case and urge them to hand over the case to CBI for the further investigation.
Reasons for CBI Investigation:
1) No FIR of Late Aniket Kothale's wife and bother,s is registered by police department.
02) No opportunity was given to late Aniket Kothale to appoint advocate by police department before presenting him in sangli district court.
03) Police sub inspector Yuvraj Kamte who is suspect of murder case is not responding to CID investigation and have denied to give samples of his hair and blood for DNA analysis.
04) No case is registered on Deputy superintendent of police who was involved in planned murder incident of aniket kothale, who misguided the family members, member of legislative assembly by narrating fake story of fled from custody and registered a case on aniket kothale for escaping from police custody, who knowingly caused delay to investigate the murder incident.
05) CID is failing to find the PURPOSE OF MURDER and trying to convert murder case in to police interrogation custodial death.
06) Investigating agencies of state government are trying to protect the senior officers and they are knowingly causing delay in investigation.
Please support and sign the petition to seek justice in timely manner.
Today: mahesh is counting on you
mahesh patil needs your help with “Honorable Devendra Fadnavis: Approve CBI investigation of Aniket Kothale murder case”. Join mahesh and 170 supporters today.