Re-Purposing of the Kamuzu Institute of Sports into the Kamuzu Institute for Youth
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Young people in Malawi face several challenges and barriers to pursuing any meaningful contribution towards the development of the country. Some of the barriers most young people face are;
- A lack of knowledge and skills
- A lack of confidence and a poor attitude towards pursuing their various dreams eg. Entrepreneurship, the Arts, Sports etc.
- A lack of access to markets, networks and finances Poor infrastructure Various cultural norms and constraints Poor economic environment
- A lack of trust in their products and/or services in the markets.
The Kamuzu Institute of Youth will provide and comprise of;
- An environment conducive to nurture and inspire young creatives
- Designated areas for young entrepreneurs, sports and media professionals, programmers and innovators
- A library to enrich young peoples knowledge and skills
- A youth café and theatre for youth events
- A designated exhibition area for young people to showcase their achievements
- A gym to promote a holistic approach that includes physical health netball, tennis and basketball courts
- A designated field and track.
Today: InCUBE8 is counting on you
InCUBE8 needs your help with “Hon. : Re-Purposing of the Kamuzu Institute of Sports into the Kamuzu Institute for Youth”. Join InCUBE8 and 265 supporters today.