Hon. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh: Please Implement High Court Order, Disqualify Hyderabad's Owaisi from Parliament
This is an urgent petition, requesting the Hon. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and the Hon. State Election Commission to Implement the Hon.Andhra Pradesh High Court Order and disqualify Jihadi Terrorist Asaduddin Owaisi from continuing as a Member of Parliament for having more than two children (after 1995) and for several other reasons mentioned in this petition.
The formatted text of this petition can be read online at:
Jai Hind. This is an urgent petition, requesting the Hon. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and the Hon. State Election Commission to Implement the Hon.Andhra Pradesh High Court Order and Disqualify Jihadi Terrorist Asaduddin Owaisi from continuing as a Member of Parliament for having more than two children (after 1995).
1) The Hon.Andhra Pradesh High Court disqualified Borabanda division's Congress Party corporator G Vanaja as per section 21 B of the GHMC Act, 2009. As per the section, a person having more than two children (after 1995) would be disqualified from election or from continuing as member. The two-child norm also applies to other elected representatives (MLAs, MLCs and MPs like Asaduddin Owaisi), but as objections have not been raised so far, these representatives illegally continue in their posts.
(Please see this newspaper article from November 2012: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-12/hyderabad/35068429_1_corporator-greater-hyderabad-ghmc-act )
According to the Parliament of India website, Asaduddin Owaisi has 4 children (4 daughters) - all born after 1995.
(Please see: http://22.214.171.124/LssNew/Members/Biography.aspx?mpsno=4091 )
According to Asaduddin Owaisi's official facebook page, Asaduddin Owaisi proudly proclaims that he has 2 wives and 6 children (5 daughters, 1 son) - all born after 1995.
(Please see: http://i48.tinypic.com/123sisp.jpg )
Asaduddin is a Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) from Hyderabad constituency which is a severe violation of Hon.Andhra Pradesh High Court Order. Therefore, you are humbly requested to investigate this issue and disqualify Asaduddin Owaisi from election and from continuing as Member of Parliament.
2) It is reported that Asaduddin Owaisi married a 15 year old minor girl in order to have a male child. He is working full time to raise population of India and use women as reproduction units ("breeding cows"). Inspite of being well-educated (Asaduddin is a B.A, L.L.B (London), and Barrister-at-Law (Lincolns Inn, England), Asaduddin is a primitive, regressive role model for his community and symbolises misogynism, women's oppression, communal hatred and irresponsible over-breeding which threatens India's population demographics and scarce resources.
Please take action against Asaduddin Owaisi for this travesty and violation of India's laws.
3) During 2009 elections, on election day, there is a TV9 news video that clearly shows Asaduddin Owaisi personally beating voters with a stick and driving them away from the election booth
(Please see this Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7v3GUzzyk)
Please take action against Asaduddin Owaisi for this criminal act and violation of India's laws.
4) We urge you to please investigate MIM/Owaisi's links with terrorist groups like SIMI, Darsgah-Jihad-O-Shahadat (DJS) and DJS wing Tehreek Galba-e-Islam whose leader Syed Viqaruddin Ahmed has killed 4 policemen.
As soon as Akbaruddin Owaisi was taken into custody in early January 2013, DJS went on a counter-offensive trying to defend Akbaruddin and DJS leader Salahuddin Affan tried to file counter-complaints against innocent pro-India leaders. This shows the nexus between DJS and MIM leadership.
MIM's Facebook page supports the DJS stand, and MIM's online supporters heap abuse on police. Please see: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=115918541822401&story_fbid=409031362511116
The acronym "Darsgah-Jihad-O-Shahadat" (DJS) means "Centre for Holy War and Martyrdom" - which is itself a front-organisation of the banned SIMI. All of them are ISI-funded and get weapons, training and logistics from Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and HUJI to impose a full-scale Islamic Shariah rule in India. DJS has been providing fundamentalist brainwashing and weapons training to thousands of impressionable youth hailing from the Old City of Hyderabad and surrounding districts.
DJS leader Syed Viqaruddin Ahmed planned to provide logistic support to the proposed terrorist camp organised by the banned SIMI at Ananthagiri Hills in Vikarabad. He set up a wing of DJS called Tahreek Galba-e-Islam (TGI), and shot down two policemen. Two Counter Intelligence policemen were injured when they tried to arrest Viqaruddin on December 3, 2008, at Santhoshnagar after two DJS activists accompanying Viqaruddin opened fire at them. Head constable Ram Raju was seriously injured. On May 18, 2009, Viqaruddin along with his DJS accomplice Amjad fired at a police picket in Falaknuma, killing a home guard, Mr K. Balaswamy, and injuring a constable, Mr T. Rajendra. In 2010, Viqaruddin opened fire on a police picket deployed at Volga hotel in Shahali Banda. Mr Ramesh, a constable of Andhra Pradesh Special Police (APSP), died while two others injured in the attack. DJS terrorists led by Viqaruddin also killed a police constable in Ahmedabad when he tried to stop them from committing robbery at a bank.
5) We humbly urge you to please ban the DJS whose gang of 'Jihadi serial killers' hunted Telugu-speaking Hindus like animals. On 01-02-2003, the police in Ranga Reddy district, skirting the Andhra Pradesh capital Hyderabad, has busted a gang of 'Jihadi murderers' with the arrest of four DJS terrorists involved in the serial killing of atleast 100 innocent people from the Hindu community.
District Superintendent of Police V. Ramchandra Raju said the DJS gang had carried out the killings of Hindus with the motive of launching Jihad. The four Jihadis are Mohammed Jaffer Khan (the 24-year-old owner of a hotel), Akbar (21-year-old bakery worker), 20-year-old driver Syed Mukhtar and 25-year-old Khalid. The SP said that the modus operandi of the murderous DJS Jihadis was such that they used to pick up the unsuspecting Hindus from the bus stand or other places in their car after offering them a lift. After ascertaining victims' religious identity, the Muslims drove the unsuspecting Hindus to deserted places. There, the Muslims tied up their victims and slaughtered them ritually by slitting their throats Halal-style while chanting Quranic verses.
More than 100 Hindus are feared to have been murdered in cold blood in a similar manner by other DJS gangs operating throughout the city. Their bodies were found in similarly in deserted areas with slit throats.
But still there was no official ban on the DJS under POTA, arrests of its leader, Shaik Mahboob Ali, his son and son-in-law and other supporters and seizure of its assets. If Mahboob Ali had been arrested that would result in unearthing of information about the activities of other similar organisations which were allegedly responsible for "jehadi’ murders. It is an open secret that various attacks like the bomb blast in the Saibaba temple at Dilsukhnagar and the attack on the Birla Mandir besides several murder cases in City and the outskirts which remained officially unsolved can be traced to DJS.
The MIM is openly supporting the DJS attackers involved in the Saibaba temple case. There is a open nexus between DJS, MIM and the outlawed Student Islamic Movement of India (SIMI). The police argue that organisations such as the Darsgah Jehad-o-Shahadat (DJS) and the Tahreek Tahfooz Shaer-e-Islam (TTSI) have been breeding centres for Islamic militancy. They claim that high-profile militants have usually been trained by both organsiations, the DJS in martial arts and TTSI for militant mentality. The DJS claims to provided training to 20,000 men and 1,200 women so far.
6) We humbly request you to please ban the Tahreek Tahfooz Shaer-e-Islam (TTSI) whose founder Maulana Naseeruddin was arrested in Hyderabad in connection with the murder of former Gujarat Home Minister Haren Pandya. Previously, this Mullah had been arrested for giving shelter to a Pakistani terrorist and storing his automatic weapons and explosives in his own house. This bearded Mullah has groomed his children to follow in his footsteps. His three sons have been arrested for different terrorist cases, including terror blasts in 2007 at two popular locations - Lumbini Park and Gokul Chat Bhandar - in Hyderabad that killed 50 Hindu youngsters and left dozens of Indian youths crippled for life.
This is the same Maulana Naseeruddin who is shown in the November 2004 photograph below (left, bearded with Jinnah fur cap) meeting with a prominent Naxalite (Maoist) terrorist leader Ramakrishna (center with green military-style cap) who proclaimed their decision to work together to jointly target Hindu Nationalists in the country and reiterated their decision to "physically eliminate'' the pro-India patriotic forces.
On 01-11-2004, terrorists of the Muslim organisation Darsgah Jehad-o-Shahadat (DJS), who were following a vehicle carrying the dead body of the 20-year-old Jihadi called Mujahid Saleem Islahi, suddenly attacked policemen as they reached the volatile Saeedabad area. Islahi was killed when a Gujarat Police officer opened fire after about 50 followers of cleric Moulana Naseeruddin attacked a police team who came to arrest him.
As Moulana Naseeruddin was being whisked away in a police van, about 20 Jihadis of Darsgah-Jihad-o-Shaadat (DJS), including women, threw stones and obstructed the van. As the vehicle stopped, they forcibly opened it and tried to take Moulana away while stabbing the police with swords and knives. Police prevented it by opening fire during which Islahi received bullet wounds. The body of the dead Jihadi, Islahi, was brought to his house in Saeedabad in a procession from Osmania General Hospital where an autopsy was conducted. The procession took one hour to cover a distance of five kilometres as thousands of Jihadis from MIM, DJS and TTSI joined the procession. Five people, including DJS president Mahaboob Ali, who were arrested Sunday night, were released to pacify the agitated Jihadis' mob. The autopsy was conducted after Islahi's father Abdulaleem Islahi rushed here from Kuwait and declared he was proud to be the father of a martyr.
7) We request you to kindly take strict against MIM President Asaduddin Owaisi who synergised with International Terrorist group Hezbollah in a secret location in Lebanon. This is unacceptable to the citizens of India, and is a brazen act of abetting International Terrorism. Please see the photographs here:
8) We request you to please take action against Asaduddin Owaisi for publicly threatening the Central Goverment and Members of Parliament that "if proper rehabilitation does not take place,you be ready for a third wave of radicalization among Muslim youth", while participating in a discussion on August 8, 2012 on the 2012 Assam violence. This vile threat is tantamount to justifying those who wish to start a Civil War against India.
9) We request you to please against the 3 MIM anti-national elements Akbaruddin Owaisi, Ahmad Pasha Quadri and Mumtaz Ahmad Khan who, in 2008, presented Rs 3.5 Lakh as a reward to Abdul Quadeer, the dismissed police constable who is serving life imprisonment for killing his superior officer ACP N.Sattaiah in Hyderabad during the communal riots of December 1990. This is unacceptable to the people of Andhra Pradesh. Please see the photograph and proof here: http://twocircles.net/2008oct06/asaduddin_owaisi_takes_charge_mim_president.html
We also humbly remind the Hon. Chief Minister that Police Constable Mohammad Abdul Qadeer shot dead his superior Assistant Commissioner of Police N. Sattaiah in the midst of communal riots on December 12, 1990. Qadeer was arrested on the spot and was booked in sec 302 of I.P.C, and sec 27 of the Arms Act.
The patriotic ACP Sattaiah wanted to inspect a mosque as there was reliable information that the mosque was being used for storing weapons and that rioters were using it for staging attacks on unsuspecting passers-by. Seeing that the ACP Sattaiah was intent on entering the mosque for inspection, this constable Qadeer who was well aware of the goings-on inside the mosque (to which he was a willing accomplice) took his service gun and shot dead his own superior officer ACP Sattaiah from behind, in cold blood.
The state government, police and the prosecution in their argument before the honourable court successfully also proved that, “The accused Qadeer is a Jihadi fanatic and Hindu hater who instigated rowdy elements of Muslim community to rape Hindu girls on the eve of Rakhi Pornima; he was also seen in the company of Muslim rowdies who were attacking Hindus and he also opened fire at Hindus.”
On December 31, 1992, the honourable court duly convicted and awarded life imprisonment to the unrepentant murderer Mohammad Abdul Qadeer, which was a much lighter sentence than the death penalty that the Indian masses expected would be handed down to this communal terrorist.
Ever since this anti-national Qadeer is in jail, the Jihadi-supporters and Naxalite-front groups have tried to unsuccessfully prove the constable as mentally unstable. He is being given royal treatment in jail and in an air-conditioned hospital on the demand of unpatriotic MIM Razakars, the same group who violently opposed Hyderabad's accession to India and killed lakhs of Indians in 1946-1948, before the Indian Army liberated Hyderabad.
This traitor Qadeer was rewarded by three Razakar MLAs Akbaruddin Owaisi, Ahmad Pasha Quadri and Mumtaz Ahmad Khan who gifted him a Cheque for Rupees 3.5 Lakhs for his contribution to the Jihadi cause and assassination of ACP N. Sattaiah.
10) We implore you to please take action against MIM goons Akbaruddin Owaisi, Syed Ahmed Pasha Qadri, Afsar Khan, Moazzam Khan, Majidullah Khan and 20 other MIM goons for assaulting internationally reknowned female author and women rights' activist Ms. Taslima Nasreen and in August 2007. They also assaulted Mr. Narisetti Innaiah (rationalist and chairman of the Center for Inquiry) and two journalists who tried to rescue this hapless woman.
On August 9, 2007, Taslima Nasrin was in Hyderabad to present the Telugu translation of one of her novels, Shodh, when she was attacked by a mob of violent intruders, led by legislators from MIM.
“We were all set to kill her”, said Majidullah Khan about Taslima Nasrin. The brazen attempt to lynch Taslima Nasrin happened in Hyderabad, India on August 9th, 2007.
The Majlis-e-Ittehadul-Muslimeen (MIM) has warned that it will not allow Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasrin to go back alive if she dared to come back to the city while the Majlis Bachao Tehreek claimed that their plan to kill her was foiled by the MIM attack.
"We are very proud of our MLAs and activists who assaulted her," said MIM leader and Member of the State Legislature Akbaruddin Owaisi. "We will implement the fatwa issued against Taslima (of beheading her) if she comes to the city again."
Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasrin was roughed up by legislators of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) and a mob led by them in the Press Club of Hyderabad. She had just completed her engagement when about 20 MIM goons, led by MLAs Syed Ahmed Pasha Qadri, Afsar Khan and Moazzam Khan, barged into the conference hall. She looked in disbelief as they hurled abuses against her. Demanding to know "who had mustered the guts to invite her to Hyderabad", they wanted Ms. Nasrin to be handed over to them.
Without further warning, they began throwing books, bouquets, chairs, and whatever they could lay their hands on at her. Some persons in the mob almost got hold of her but Narisetti Innaiah, rationalist and chairman of the Center for Inquiry, who was her host, shielded her. He was injured in his face. A couple of journalists who went to their rescue also sustained injuries in the scuffle.
Here are two videos of the barbaric attack on this defenseless woman:
11) Please take action against the 2 newspapers Siasat and Munsif for openly advocating the murder of Ms. Taslima Nasrin.
On August 10, 2007, there were two fiery, rabble-rousing statements in Urdu newspapers with translations below (The phrase "Gustakh-e-Rasul" means "one who insults the prophet"):
a) In "Siasat" newspaper, dated August 10, 2007, under two headings, the newspaper lamented the fact that Ms.Taslima Nasrin escaped alive from Hyderabad:
• 'Gustakh-e-Rasul Authoress Taslima Nasrin Attacked with Bouquets of Flowers'
• 'An Observance of What the Shari'at Commands or Merely a Political Ruse?'
'. . . Gustakh-e-Rasul Taslima Nasrin succeeded in safely going back from Hyderabad, despite the fact that three MLAs, with some fifty supporters, threw flowers at her in the name of a protest. The shameless Gustakh-e-Rasul authoress, who stands next to Salman Rushdie, was taking part in a function organized by the Center for Enquiry at the Press Club, Somaji Goda, when three members of the Legislative Assembly, Muqtada Khan Afsar, Ahmad Pasha Qadiri, and Muazzam Khan, together with more than 50 of their supporters, arrived and, while using abusive language, did no more than cause a ruckus and some vandalism. All of them were unable to harm in the slightest a Gustakh-e-Rasul, not even a woman Gustakh-e-Rasul.
A person despised in the Muslim world, against whom fatwas to kill have been issued, on such a person they threw [merely] bouquets that had been placed near the stage, when [in fact] there were not too many people present there to protect her….
'Neither the police nor the Intelligence Service knew about the presence of Taslima Nasrin. That is why the MLAs had a fine opportunity to disrupt her program. However, a most opportune moment to enforce the law of Shari'a on that Gustakh-e-Rasulwas wasted, what they did was only for political opportunism. The political ambitions of the protesters was also made evident by the fact that they dared not throw shoes or chappal at theGustakh-e-Rasul who was only three or four feet away from them, but instead kept throwing bouquets. The Muslim Millat can tolerate every tyranny, injustice, and humiliation but it can never tolerate any disrespect to the Last of the Prophets (pbuh). Whenever anyone has shown such disrespect, Muslims have in turn shown no fear in bringing that person to his deserved end. It is a fact of history that the Faithful have never worried about consequences when it comes to punishing a person who defames the Prophet (pbuh).'
2. In "Munsif" newspaper, dated August 10, 2007, under three headings, the newspaper lamented the fact that Ms.Taslima Nasrin escaped alive from Hyderabad:
• 'An Attempt to Attack the Gustakh-e-Rasul and "Notorious in Time" Taslima Nasrin'
• 'The Bangladeshi Authoress Didn't Get Even a Scratch.'
• 'People say: 'The confused author should have been taught a severe lesson.'
'Three members of the legislative assembly, with some fifteen supporters, disrupted the meeting. They raised slogans and threw a bouquet of flowers and a ladies' handbag toward Taslima Nasrin. Taslima Nasrin hid in a panic behind her hosts and was not at all hurt. She was trembling in fear even though no protesters came near her or lay a hand on her….
'Eyewitnesses say that the way this protest was conducted made it look like a welcoming ceremony with flowers instead. The MLAs and other protesters threw only flowers at Nasrin. They took flowers out of the bouquets set up in the hall, and threw them at her. Not one of the protesters had the courage to take off his shoes or chappals and hit Taslima with them, throw them at her, or at least point the same at her. It was perfectly legitimate [ja'iz] to attack Taslima Nasrin, to humiliate her, or to insult and mock her in any fashion. However, the MLAs and workers of a political party threw flowers, which had people's minds ringing with the old song, 'Baharo phul barsao, mera mahbub aayaa hai.'
'What should have been done instead? Taslima Nasrin should have been dishonoured in such a manner that henceforth she'd never dare to return to Hyderabad. But that was not done. There was no police officer present there. Only two persons were trying to protect Taslima. The protesting MLAs made a lot of noise but showed no willingness to charge forward. Those who saw the whole thing call it a "drama." The leaders of this political party had thrown a pot of filth upon the editor of an Urdu newspaper in Mahdi Patnam, but now they showered only flowers on a Gustakh-e-Rasul. Today all was possible to teach a Gustakh-e-Rasul and a disparager of Islam what her end could be, but a political party of the city wasted the opportunity by seeking only cheap publicity. The leaders of this party drew revolvers in their tussle over one hundred yards of Waqf land, but cast only flowers at Taslima today….'
One was not surprised to find such hate against non-Muslims in the Hyderabadi Urdu press. And the more professional report published on the English language website of Siasat, reflective of a kind of hypocrisy also found in Muslim circles, came not as a surprise either. One is always on one's best behaviour in English in India. Or so was the case, we thought. But the August 11, 2007 web-edition of the English language Siasat carried an unsigned statement concerning the incident that tells me that things have indeed changed radically. The Siasat statement is headlined, 'Barking dogs never bite!', and read as follows:
'It is said that 30 minutes are enough either to make or break anybody's career, reputation or life. In the wake of the incident of attack on Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen at press club on Thursday, it is indeed unbelievable that MIM MLAs got more than 30 minutes and instead of using this time to its maximum damage, they simply wasted it in chanting useless slogans and hurling flower bouquets knowing fully that they would get badly needed political mileage.
'They could not lift even a chair lying near by to attack her with strong impact though only a few persons were present there. It is nothing but a political gimmick played on her.
'The suicide bombers in Iraq are the best example to eliminate not only their targets but also themselves. And they are doing so with an eye blinker. Imagine, what could they have done if they had 30 minutes. Religious sentiments are totally different from the political ambitions.
'If you are religiously hurt, no might on this earth be able to prevent you to eliminate a person or organization that is involved in blasphemy of prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It clearly indicates that whatever MIM people have on their tongue, it is missing from their hearts as the proverb goes that barking dogs never bite.
'Now, according to Times of India and The Hindu, they are trying to add one more 'feather' to their cap by showing an intention to organize a campaign against Taslima to oust her from the country.
'When they could not utilize those thirty minutes to oust her from this world itself, what is the use to organize a campaign now? It is just like an embarrassed cat is scratching the pole. Religion is second to none to Mr. Asad[uddin].'
The Munsif does not have an English language edition. Its issue on August 11, 2007 however, carried an editorial, which deserves some notice. Titled, 'The Accursed Gustakh-e-Rasul Taslima Nasrin,' it begins by raising a question: 'What would a true Muslim do if he came face to face with a Gustakh-e-Rasul woman and there is no "security" to protect her?' While it explicitly recommends 'beating with shoes' and 'blackening the face,' it also uses innuendo and 'historical' references to suggest more severe actions. For Munsif, any 'protest' must be 'punitive.' It further points out that if the protesters were hesitant to attack a woman, they could have brought some of their own women with them--the MIM has its own 'women force' and women 'corporators'--and the latter could have made Taslima a target of their wrath.
12) Please take action against MIM MLA Mohammad Muqtada Khan alias Afsar Khan for slapping a police constable Shiva Prasad of Humayun Nagar police station Saturday when Shiva tried to stop Khan's cousin Jeelani from beating a Hindu boy at Sakina complex in Mehdipatnam area over a petty issue. The incident took place in the presence of sub-inspector Nagendra Rao.
Please also take action against Afsar Khan for opening fire from his licensed revolver when officials of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) were demolishing an illegal structure on Chappel Road in Abids on 26 July, 2008. This created panic among the GHMC personnel who fled for their lives.
Afsar Khan has been involved in several controversial incidents in the past.
Afsar Khan’s attack on junior doctors at Niloufer Hospital in December 2007 had sparked a protest by medicos who struck work for several days, paralysing healthcare across the state. He allegedly attacked them for not providing proper treatment to a child. Following the orders of the magistrate, the Nampally police booked an attempt-to-murder case against the MLA on Dec. 7, 2007.
Afsar Khan was one among the three MIM MLAs who attacked controversial Bangladeshi novelist Taslima Nasreen at Press Club, Somajiguda last August. The novelist was here to release the Telugu version of her book ’Shodh’. A case was slapped against Afsar Khan under Section 354 (Outraging the modesty of a woman) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). But no action was taken.
Afsar Khan was also named an accused in the attack against ’Siasat’ editor last year. When the editor, Zahed Ali Khan, was returning home after office on March 20, 2007, a youth dumped filth on his car near St Ann’s College, Mehdipatnam. The editor stated that Afsar Khan was behind the attack.
In another incident, the Afsar Khan's associates ransacked Archeological Survey of India (ASI) office at Sultan Bazar last year when officials were trying to remove encroachments at Golconda Fort. The officers alleged that the MIM activists attacked them only on Afsar Khan's instigation.
More recently, in June, when officers of National Child Labour Project rescued 10 children workers from various establishments at Tolichowki and Mehdipatnam areas, Afsar Khan prevented officers from shifting them to transit homes and freed them.
Afsar Khan is reportedly a defaulter of Charminar Bank loan.
Afsar Khan runs a illegal real-estate business which he started along with his equally thuggish brother Meraj Khan, who was known as ’Meraj Pahelwan’.
13) Please save the Telugu-speaking population of Chandrayangutta, Yakutpura and Humayun Nagar from being driven out of their homes by MIM goons. This is religious/ethnic cleansing at its worst. Hundreds of peace-loving Telugu families in these areas are being forced by relentless MIM goons' pressure tactics to move out of the Old City - in order to make the Old City into a 100% Islamist dominated zone. These Telugu families have lived in Old City for centuries and the safety of their sisters/daughters are being threatened to make them sell their houses cheap at a throw-away rate to Muslim goons. Every night, Telugu-speaking families' houses are faced with a barrage of filthy abuses and Urdu threats hurled loudly and publicly by MIM goons. These pressure tactics continue till the Telugu families pack up their belongings, sell their houses for throwaway prices and leave the area forever.
14) We request you to officially seize all the assets and property of MIM's Darussalaam headquarters, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Dar-Us-Salam Educational Trust, Etemaad daily and Salar-E-Millat Educational Trust and investigate how these nefarious institutions managed to accumulate thousands of crores of ill-gotten money and whether part of their funds was used to fund terrorist activities of SIMI, DJS and TTSI.
MIM is not a constitutional entity as its entire leadership has violated all the Constitutional provisions by promoting religious hatred, waging war against India and threatening peace in society. When in a minority, the MIM Razakars demand secularism; but after becoming a majority, these MIM Razakars demand Islamic Shariah.
The Government of India under Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel had seized all assets and property of MIM including Darussalaam headquarters. These ungrateful MIM Razakars have perhaps forgotten that Darussalaam was later gifted to them only due to the magnanimity and large-heartedness of late Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi. Also, these foul-mouthed MIM Razakar hooligans have perhaps forgotten that Hyderabad Parliamentary Constituency was always a traditional Congress bastion until 1984 when the magnanimity and large-heartedness of late Prime Minister Mr. Rajiv Gandhi enabled the MIM Razakar Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi to get elected for the first time as Member of Parliament.
15) Please take stringent action against MIM MLA representing Charminar, Ahmed Pasha Quadri who made objectionable remarks about Mahatma Gandhi's statue presence in the state assembly, appears to be next in line. Addressing a gathering in Karimnagar on January 17, 2013, Ahmed Pasha had said that though the Nizams had constructed the Assembly building, Gandhi's statue was installed there. "Kiske baap ka building aur kisko laake bithaya," the MLA asked of the gathering.
16) Please prevent the MIM goons from becoming a law of their own in the Old City. Here are a few examples:
a) Brazen MIM supporters do not follow traffic rules at all. In Hyderabad, Owaisi once warned that if any policeman issued challan to any Muslims for traffic violations, he will be thrashed. Hence the police will dare not stop any Muslim for not wearing a helmet or jumping a signal or for parking in a "No Parking" zone. When the police see that any violating vehicle's number plate is in Urdu or if the police sees that the pillion rider is in burqa, then the police are frightened even to stop such a vehicle for traffic violations.
In contrast, at a signal in Secunderabad, the police hit one two-wheeler driver with a lathi while he jumped the signal, and he fell from the vehicle and was severely injured and hospitalised. His name is Mallesh (from Pocharam). People are questioning the double-standards as to why the Telugu-speaking residents of Secunderabad have to obey the traffic laws, but the Urdu-speaking MIM supporters from the Old City can blatantly disobey the same laws.
b) Thousands of MIM supporters' homes in the Old City have not paid their electricity bills for the last two decades and still get free electricity because the supply of electricity dare not be stopped (on account of threats from MIM). The electricity board officials are even afraid to enter these lanes where such defaulters' homes are located as they get chased out by mobs of MIM supporters.
c) To understand what sort of animals these MIM supporters are, we request top state officials to spend a few days living incognito in the hostile environment of Old City of Hyderabad. You will find that MIM supporters openly bully their Hindu neighbours with anti-national taunts like: "Today, there is one Hyderabad in India and another Hyderabad in Pakistan (Sindh). Tomorrow, both Hyderabads will be in Pakistan."
We wish to humbly point out that the Owaisis are 'Khandaani Deshdrohis' (Hereditary Traitors to India) whose hatred for India and Indians will never diminish. Per this Times of India article (dated Jan 10, 2013), "Hate speech not new for Owaisi clan"
Akbaruddin's grandfather, Maulana Abdul Wahed Owaisi, had ended up in Chanchalguda Jail for more than 11 months for making similar inflammatory speeches about 56 years ago.
Abdul Wahed was arrested on March 14, 1958, under orders issued by the Hyderabad police a day earlier under section 3 (1) read with sub-section (2) of the Preventive Detention Act, 1950. The police booked Abdul Wahed Owaisi for "Rousing or attempting to rouse communal passions and creating or attempting to create panic, resentment or hatred in the minds of the Muslims against the State and the non-Muslims as disclosed by his speeches made by him in public meetings" on 5th, 12th, 23rd and 24th October 1957, 15th November 1957 and January 9, 1958.
Abdul Wahed Owaisi was incarcerated for 11 months in Chanchalguda Jail. At the time of the arrest, Owaisi was the president of the MIM which he had inherited from Qasim Rizvi in 1957 when the latter migrated to Pakistan.
MIM was first founded in 1927 by a group of Islamists of Hyderabad as a socio-religious organisation. Later it was transformed into religio-political outfit by Nawab Bahadur Yar Jung and Qasim Rizvi. After the death of Jung, Rizvi became the president of MIM and raised the infamous 'Razakars' .
After integration of Nizam state into the Indian union on September 17, 1948 MIM was banned and Razvi was jailed. He was released only on an undertaking to migrate to Pakistan within forty-eight hours of his release.
Upon taking the reins of MIM on September 18, 1957, Abdul Wahed Owaisi transformed it into AIMIM (All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen ) and started propagating the hatred among the public which eventually led to his arrest.
We urge you to kindly take stringent action against both the Owaisis and the entire MIM Razakar gang to stop their repeated transgressions of the law. We wish to respectfully point out that the Government of Andhra Pradesh is duty bound by the Indian Constitution to preserve our country’s security, failing to accomplish which could prove to be quite disgraceful for the Government.
We implore you to please stop these MIM Jihadi monsters while you still can; before they grow more powerful and turn Hyderabad into another Kashmir. This will mark the beginning of a truly meaningful harmonious era free from MIM terror - for the citizens of Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh and India.
With great power comes great responsibility. The citizens of India and Andhra Pradesh have pinned all their hopes on your elected roles to serve the interests of the majority of the people of the state. Please do not fail us.
In conclusion, we would like to respectfully remind Your Excellency that “Dharmo Rakshati Rakshithah” (Dharma, if protected, will indeed protect you).
17) We fully commend the alert Hyderabad police for foiling a Godhra-style mass-burning-alive of Hindu passengers. We sincerely request you to prosecute the culprits (Imam of a Masjid viz. Imam Dastagir and 7 other MIM terrorists arrested) who tried to burn the RTC bus filled with passengers on the night of 21 January, 2013 at Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) to the full extent of the law.
18) We would like to politely remind you that Charminar MLA, Syed Ahmed Pasha Quadri had led and incited a violent MIM mob that brutally killed HDFC employee Venkatesh and GHMC worker Narasimha at Shahali Banda during the 2010 anti-hindu riots that were started by MIM.These two innocent victims were neither RSS nor BJP cadre. They were simply on their way to work (which served Muslims of that area) when they were surrounded and lynched. So far, the police has not arrested Syed Ahmed Pasha Quadri or any other person in the MIM mob for this barbarity.
Hon. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (Sri. N. Kiran Kumar Reddy)
Hon. Governor of Andhra Pradesh (Sri. E.S.L. Narasimhan)
His Excellency, Hon. President of India (Sri. Pranab Kumar Mukherjee)
Hon. Chief Justice, Andhra Pradesh High Court (Sri. Pinaki Chandra Ghose)
Hon. State Election Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh (Sri. P. Ramakanth Reddy, I.A.S. (Retd))
Hon. Home Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh (Smt. Sabitha Indra Reddy)
Hon. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh (Sri Binoy Kumar, IAS)
Hon. Principal Secretary (Home), Government of Andhra Pradesh (Sri P.Goutham Kumar, IPS)
Hon. Leader of the Opposition, Andhra Pradesh Assembly (Sri N.Chandrababu Naidu)
Hon. BJP State President and MLA (Sri G.Kishan Reddy)