TAMILNADU SCOOTER SUBSIDY SCHEME FOR WOMEN -A SHAM-HON'BLE PM'S PARTICIPATION RESENTED
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Our Prime minister Shri Modiji participated in the Scooter subsidy scheme for women in Chennai Tamilnadu on 24th February and handed over the first key to a woman beneficiary. This act lacks propriety for the following very obvious reasons.
1) Late Ms.Jayalalithaa was a person convicted of criminal actions and though she is not alive her actions against law have been recognized by the Supreme Court. Using her name for the Scheme is not proper.
2) Subsidy for buying Scooter by women that too those earning up to Rs.2.50 lakhs P.A., is not a welfare measure warranting Government's commitment. Such people are capable of buying a scooter through available hire purchase schemes. For Government employees soft loans are sanctioned by the Government for vehicle purchase.
3) Tamilnadu Government is in a very precarious financial crunch reportedly with debts running to the tune of over three lakhs crore rupees.
4) There was absolutely 'No' demand from any group or women's organizations for such a favour gratis. This was purportedly part of the election manifesto made by late CM, Ms.Jayalalalithaa perhaps as a vote baiting freebie.
5) Such a scheme is wont to attract irregularities. It is already in the newspapers that some middle men demand as much as Rs.5000/- to some how maneuver and get the subsidy and some inspecting officials demand Rs.500/- for making a favourable report.
6)Unable to meet the expenditure on payment to its employees, the Tamilnadu Government recently increased the bus fare manifold drawing the ire and protest of the people all through the State.
7)The money is hard earned people's tax revenue. It cannot be willy-nilly squandered for fancy schemes placing unnecessary extra burden on the people. People of the State do not approve of it.
Our PM Shri Modiji 's commitment to clean governance is known to all and only on this count, I believe, people have entrusted the Nation into his trust worthy and efficient hands.
Unfortunately the points listed supra do not fall under the term of good governance let alone terming them as acts of chicanery and corruption.
I can vouchsafe that the great regard that the right thinking citizens of our nation had for our PM Shri Modiji has suffered by a moiety at least.
At this point, I only wish to make an appeal to the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India Shri Modi ji to kindly atone his questionable action by appropriate response and remedy.
Today: S.M. is counting on you
S.M. ARASU needs your help with “HON'BLE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA: TAMILNADU SCOOTER SUBSIDY SCHEME FOR WOMEN -A SHAM-HON'BLE PM'S PARTICIPATION RESENTED”. Join S.M. and 60 supporters today.