Extend CHGS dispensary facilities to poor
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Currently CGHS facilities are available to the following section of the population who by no means are poor:
1. All Central Govt. employees and their dependant family members
residing in CGHS covered areas.
2. Central Govt Pensioners and their eligible family members
getting pension from Central Civil Estimates
3. Sitting and Ex-Members of Parliament
4. Ex-Governors & Lt. Governors
5. Freedom Fighters
6. Ex-Vice Presidents
7. Sitting and Ex-Judges of Supreme Court & High Courts
8. Employees and pensioners of certain autonomous organizations
9. Journalists (in Delhi )Accredited with PIB
( for OPD & at RML Hospital)
10. Delhi Police Personnel posted in Delhi
11. Railway Board employees
There is one section of the population more commonly called as 'poor section' with no means of medical help or insurance and a large section of which is migratory in search of employment always with nowhere to go in time of medical need.
Can we not extend a helping hand to those and extend the benefits of CGHS facilities to them and interlock their aadhar card to CGHS window?
Today: gopal is counting on you
gopal nathani needs your help with “Hon'ble Prime Minister of India ; Health Minister J P Nadda: Extend CHGS dispensary facilities to poor”. Join gopal and 29 supporters today.