Demand a Secure Gated Community Now!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Petition to Limit Access to College Avenue to Residents and their Guests Only.
To: Home Construction Limited
We the undersigned, the residents of Trincity Millennium Vision join in the urgent request to secure access to College Avenue to Residents and their Guests ONLY.
The current arrangement allows free, unscreened thoroughfare access to College Avenue from its start at the Dual Carriageway on the Southern end to Sunrise Avenue on its western end. This results in the following detrimental effects on our community:
1) Significant security risk since the townhouse and apartment complexes and homes situated in this community are not equipped with external security walls as they are designed to exist within a GATED community rather than on a public road.
2) Significant security risk as there are many occasions when vehicles which cannot be identified are parked along this road during daytime and late night hours when the road is poorly lit.
3) Significant security risk as this road is now becoming a busy thoroughfare with cars driving at high speeds frequently, posing a significant threat to pedestrians walking alongside the road and for residents attempting to enter and exit their homes.
4) Significant degradation of the quality of the environment as this road is now used frequently for public urination, as a parking spot for couples and for littering.
5) Significant threat to the future value of these properties as at high property values a secure gated compound is an expectation among buyers.
It is of utmost importance that we address this breach in security and privacy and maintain the value and future of our community. Especially amid the growing concerns nationwide regarding crime.
It is also worthwhile to refer to other communities managed by Home Construction Limited such The Crossings in Arima and One Woodbrook Place in Woodbrook, neither of which has been subjected to this level of public access.
Today: Concerned Resident is counting on you
Concerned Resident needs your help with “Home Construction Limited: Demand a Secure Gated Community Now!!”. Join Concerned Resident and 14 supporters today.