Allow child to get a passport with a deed poll and absent father

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

My childs father abandoned me on serveral occasions during what I can only say, a tramatic pregnancy. Sweet talked me round near to my due date and then abonded me and our child numerious other items after giving birth. He now doesn’t have contact/ nor does he want contact and doesn’t support his child finanically/emotionally. Child’s name has been changed by deed poll however HM Passport won’t allow my child a passport without his permission which I can not gain or without a court order which I can’t finincally afford as a single parent. Allow children to gain a passport via deed poll when there is an absent father. I dread to think when the times comes, my child will miss out on school trips away, overseas, family breaks. I want stablity and security for my child now and for the future