Peoples' No Confidence Motion against Rajitha Senaratne, Minister of Health, Sri Lanka
This petition made change with 2,228 supporters!
His Excellency the President,
As a citizen of Sri Lanka I have lost my confidence on Rajitha Senarathne as Health Minister of Sri Lanka due to following proven accusations;
- Appointment of person associated with pharmaceutical industry to the National Medicinal Regulatory Authority in an irregular manner which was quashed by a decision of Appeal Court (CA/WRIT/208/2016) Download
- Incurring colossal losses due to irregular Procurement practices and purchasing substandard medical supplies as per Auditor General report Download
- Purchasing a chemotheraputic (anti cancer) drug (Trastuzumab) in an irregular manner as per Procurement Commission Report and Internal Audit Report of Health Ministry, causing a loss over Rs. 90 million Internal Audit Report/National Procurement Commission Report
- Misuse of vehicles violating the management circular on state expenditure issued by Secretary of His Excellency the President (Circular no: CA/1/17/1 dated 14.05.2010) as per Auditor General Report Download
- Allocation of public funds to privately owned Nevil Fernando Hospital as stated by Secretary of the Ministry of Health at the Presidential Commission Investigating Allegations of Corruption with in last 4 years Press Release
Given the serious nature and availability of proof regarding the aforementioned accusations, I have lost my confidence on present Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne so I request to arrest him and intiate necessary steps to terminate his civil rights.
Citizens of Sri Lanka
Today: GMOA is counting on you
GMOA SL needs your help with “His Excellency the President Maithripala Sirisena, President of Sri Lanka : Peoples' No Confidence Motion against Rajitha Senaratne, Minister of Health, Sri Lanka”. Join GMOA and 2,227 supporters today.