The approval of a Domestic Partner Registry is a no-brainer. Everyone deserves equal rights. Period. By approving a Domestic Partner Registry, same-sex couples are granted these rights:
- to visit his or her partner in health care facilities
- to make certain health care decisions for his or her partner
- to make funeral and burial decisions for his or her partner
- to be notified as a family member in case of emergency
- to be designated his or her partner's pre-need guardian
- to participate in the education of his or her partner's children
Anthony Risk started this petition with a single signature, and now has 3,432 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.