Keep Katie in the IT pod
This petition had 10 supporters
The IT pod cares about Katie Stranaghan. We value her as a team member as well as a mammal. It has become increasingly apparent to myself and the rest of the silent hardworking technical staff that our opinions do not have the weight of say, the managing director of the company. We need to change this. Outlined below are the reasons we feel Katie should remain in the pod:
- Since Katie has moved into our pod, the level of musky sweat smell has dropped by 7%
- The productivity of our pod has skyrocketed without having to walk 3 steps to the partition to put our head over to ask Katie a question
- It reinforces the forward thinking nature of HSUA when a visitor looks into the pod, sees all of us, and appreciates that somehow a girl got a job in the IT department
- Breaking up Katie and her best friend Jade will surely prosper both parties
- Katie will be within striking distance of Mr Blair Whittle
WE WANT KATIE STRANAGHAN. IF WE CAN'T HAVE HER, NO ONE CAN!
Today: Andrew is counting on you
Andrew Martin needs your help with “High Street Underwriting: Keep Katie in the IT pod”. Join Andrew and 9 supporters today.