Petition Closed

Help My Husband and Children's Father return to the US

This petition had 41 supporters

My husband, father to my children left the United States on his own in November 2007 to go back to Mexico. He self deported himself without any orders of the Court. He had his Visa interview in June 2008 and received an INS 212 9c bar. Which means that he has to live ten years outside of the United States before re-applying for his Visa. He has almost been in Mexico for five years now. I have been in the United States raising four children on my own. Our children deserve to have two parents raising them. His children are United States Citizens.

Today: Cathy is counting on you

Cathy Murillo needs your help with “Help My Husband and Children's Father return to the US”. Join Cathy and 40 supporters today.