Improvise a fine on throwing garbage.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Most of the people in India when getting out of their home just think about their destination, it means they don't care about their surroundings. They throw garbage where ever they want to, and do not care about the nature, Air Pollution, Land Pollution, Noise Pollution, is spreading in India, Widely and Briskly. Mahatma Gandhi Said: Earth Has Enough To Provide every Man's Need, But Is Not Having Enough To Provide Every Man's Greed. People in India are using resources of our Mother India, greedily. For Example-They are taking Purity of our Mother Land by Land Pollution, They are taking the Purity of our Mother India's air by Air Pollution, They are taking the Peace and Quiet of our Mother Land by Noise Pollution.
That is why the nature is retreating, Thousands of people are already suffering from Floods, Droughts, Hurricanes, etc because of the pollution. !!!POLLUTION!!! Pollution is the main root of the problem! all kind of pollutions should be banned from our country! But unfortunately pollution cannot be banned. That is why there should be strict restrictions on pollution. Since our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi started the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan, things have changed a little than before, the roads are cleaner than before, but not everywhere things have changed. I live in Gwalior and it is most polluted city of india. I don't want just gwalior to change, I want every village, every city in India to be like the village Mawlynnong- the cleanest village in Asia, and this cannot happen in a single day, that is why to decrease pollution steps should be taken one by one and this could happen only if certain things are changed with strict rules and regulations. For example-
1. There should be a strict ban on plastic bags. Only cloth bags should be available in the market.
2. There is a shortage of garbage bins on villages/towns/cities' streets. There should be adequate no of bins, for example- after every turn.
3.There should be a fine. It should be a small fine starting from about ₹100 to ₹500. fine should not be taken from poor people. Instead they should be told not to litter.
4. Factories which are producing waste illegally should be stopped from running. For example there is a place in Gwalior where garbage is incinerated and the smoke is led to the air untreated. For example- the garbage mountain in Delhi
5. Factories should be built away from the cities.
6. The noise pollution which happen at the dead of the night like street programs should be banned or there should be a particular time for it.
If this actions are took by our Prime Minister, many thing will change-
1. Our India will be clean and better than ever.
2. The air will not cause problems to people suffering with asthma and many such diseases.
3. Tourists coming to India will get a better Impression of it than ever.
4. Cows will not die because of eating garbage.
Today: Shreshth is counting on you
Shreshth Goyal needs your help with “Help me clean India!”. Join Shreshth and 179 supporters today.