John Layke of Beverly Hills MD
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
People consider plastic surgery for a myriad of reasons but one of the biggest factors that comes into play is what surgeon to trust. In Los Angeles, and especially in Beverly Hills, there are many qualified plastic surgeons, but is “qualified” enough when you require highly skilled surgery in such significant areas?
This is also true when you’re seeking effective yet gentle skin care to treat skin problems from home. You can’t risk adverse reactions on precious facial skin nor overpaying for something that doesn’t work.
Dr. John Layke is a Beverly Hills based plastic surgeon that you should definitely get to know better, for both his plastic surgery practice, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group, and for his extraordinary cosmeceutical skin line, Beverly Hills MD.
If Dr. Layke seems a little familiar it may be because you’ve seen him on one of his numerous TV appearances such as Vanderpump Rules, Extra, Home & Family TV, Entertainment Tonight and The Doctors. He’s also served as a consultant for 944 Magazine, LA Mom Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, OK Magazine, STAR and US Weekly.
But Dr. Layke is much more than his commercial appearances. He is an enormously qualified and technically skilled doctor who is a double board certified plastic surgeon (from both The American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery). This means that he is certified as both a medical surgeon and a plastic surgeon. It also means that he truly understands skin, from the deepest layer through to the surface.
Dr. Layke’s Background
Dr. John Layke grew up in the Midwest driven to become a physician in a family with no background in medicine.
He graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin then set out to medical school at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was here that he became obsessed with surgery. Dr. Layke took this surgical interest to Chicago next where he trained in General Surgery at the University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals. In his final year, he was awarded the position of Administrative Chief Resident and received the Vijay Maker, MD award for academic excellence.
From here, Dr. Layke set out for New York to train in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Nassau University Medical Center. Here he would go on to gain residency at the largest and oldest private practice group in America – the prestigious Long Island Plastic Surgical Group.
In 2009, Dr. Layke earned his California state medical license and set out for California with his close friend, roommate, and fellow Long Island Plastic Surgical Group resident, Dr. Payman Danielpour.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group was founded by Dr. John Layke and Dr. Payman Danielpour, who are not only friends but share a deep passion for cosmetic sciences and medicine.
They have always complemented one another when it came to patient philosophy and procedures and continue to work together to ensure that each patient receives the best care possible. The way they do this is unique to their practice. Both surgeon’s evaluate and operate on each patient, offering a more comprehensive and complete approach, and always assuring the safety and satisfaction of each patient.
It was this innovative partnership that ultimately led to their cosmeceutical line, Beverly Hills MD, a product line that aims to help people look and feel their very best, by utilizing the latest technology available to treat and prevent the most difficult skin problems.
Beverly Hills MD Cosmeceutical Line
Beverly Hills MD takes the philosophy of Dr. Layke and Dr, Danielpour a step further. In order to provide the most inclusive care they felt that they could also contribute to skin products. Products that would both work alongside their surgery practices, and in some cases, perhaps help to replace surgery altogether.
Beverly Hills MD products are built around gentle, safe ingredients, with absolutely zero ingredients that could act as an allergen or irritant. Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour continuously work with the newest technology and the finest ingredients for results that they know your skin will love.
Some of their best selling products include:
Deep Regenerating Stem Cell Moisturizer – An incredible moisturizer that targets dull, aging skin in tone, texture, and radiance. Swiss Alpine Rose Stem Cells add vibrant energy to the complexion; SEPITONIC™ M3 activates stem cells into action; and HydraFlower Complex utilizes Jasmine, Rose, and Daisy to even skin tone and Hyaluronic Acid to plump skin with a deep moisture that creates an almost 'airbrushed' look.
Dark Spot Corrector – Designed to target age spots, sun spots, acne scars, and other discoloration for more even, younger-looking skin without irritation. It can also protect skin against future damage, including UV damage.
Wrinkle Repair Night Treatment – This treatment provides deep hydration to the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while you sleep. Its secret lies in its Nobel Prize-winning technology that stimulates cellular renewal, repairs skin, and delays visible aging.
Dark Circle Corrector – For a reduction in the discoloration and shadowing under the eyes that can develop with age. The corrector will deeply hydrate the skin while reducing wrinkles and puffiness. This unique formula uses color correctors and light-scattering optics to create bright, youthful looking eyes.
Lash Enhancing Serum – No more false lashes. A non-prescription, safe and natural eyelash treatment designed to thicken and lengthen eyelashes. It keeps lashes moisturized and encourages them to grow longer, thicker, denser, and darker while reducing the chances of breakage or lash fallout. Lift + Firming Sculpting Cream - This cream contains a very potent anti-aging formula that helps to restore the natural firmness of skin by tightening and lifting loose folds. The cream reinvigorates the appearance of the face by minimizing sagging and triggering the production of more collagen.
Line Smoothing Serum – A powerful, deeply hydrating, anti-aging formula that can help reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles, boosting the amount of collagen to increase elasticity of skin. It also reduces facial muscle cell contractions to target those deep expression lines.
Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer – Using the brand new skincare technology known as Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, capable of filling up to 30 times their size with your skin’s moisture, this lip enhancer plumps up lips naturally and safely, keeping them hydrated, without irritation.
Deep Wrinkle Filler – Utilizing bio-lifting technology to virtually erase the appearance of fine lines, creases, and deep wrinkles and provide long-lasting results. This do-it-yourself filler instantly fills in deep wrinkles for a smoother, more flawless appearance.
Repair + Reverse Daily Serum – Targeting skin damage, these powerful ingredients help revitalize skin for a smooth, restored complexion and a more youthful look. Skin appears tighter and firmer with reduced lines and wrinkles.
Crepe Correcting Body Complex - Crepe Correcting Body Complex is a rich, nourishing cream that targets crepe-like, wrinkled, or sagging skin on the body. Advanced active ingredients work together to smooth, hydrate, firm, and refresh the skin for a dramatically younger look and feel.
Visiting Dr. Layke
Of course if you require a little more help you can also visit Dr. John Layke at his Beverly Hills surgery to talk about your options. A master of both fine procedures like rhinoplasty and more simple treatments like skin resurfacing, Dr. Layke will develop a personal treatment plan individualized to each patient.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group operates out of a 4,000-square-foot space on the exclusive Bedford Drive in downtown Beverly Hills with a very boutique vibe.
With a reputation as highly skilled surgeons to both celebrities and everyday people, the combined artistry and philosophy of Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour provides patients with a very important advantage: Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour prefer refined, natural looks and will never send you home with an artificial appearance. They believe that surgical sculpture should look good in motion and from all perspectives.
Maintaining excellent reputations is not their only ambition. They continue to stay on top of science and technology in order to provide patients with the most up-to-date and effective procedures.
Some of the many procedures you can find at Beverly Hills Surgical group include, but are not limited to:
· FaceLift. Offering a rare technology called Minimal Access Cranial Suspension (MACS) that can gently lift muscle and tissue vertically to reposition it in a more youthful position. This is quite different from the traditional pulling of the skin toward the ears, and trimming, and provides a far more natural look. It is also considerably quicker, less invasive and shorter in recovery time.
· Rhinoplasty. Dr. Layke is an expert in rhinoplasty combining his precision and craft and always preferring to keep as much of the original nose structure as possible. With the use of cutting edge technology, he will create a procedure that is unique to each individual person to achieve exactly the nose that they desire.
· Breast Augmentation. One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the United State and equally popular at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group who aim to give women fuller, firmer, better-proportioned breasts. Both saline and silicone implants are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and include a range of placement options, and incision techniques to minimize scar visibility.
· Brow Lift. Also known as a forehead lift, for those who have a pronounced crease across their forehead or the bridge of the nose. The procedure is aimed at minimizing creases, improving “frown lines” (the vertical creases between the eyebrows) or a low and sagging brow.
· Liposuction. Sometimes excess fatty tissue in the body is hereditary and a healthy diet and exercise just can’t budge it. Liposuction can remove the fatty tissue in certain areas of the body and face, including the the upper arms, abdomen, hips, thighs, chin, neck, and cheeks.
· BodyTite. For those who seek effective body contouring without experiencing scars or lengthy downtimes, BodyTite is a minimally invasive extraction system targeting skin laxity and unwanted fat . It does not require surgery but is powered by Radio-Frequency Lipolysis (RFAL) which delivers rapid heat to the fatty tissue. Patients see substantial fat reduction in as little as one treatment.
· Arm Lift. To lift and tighten sagging skin on the upper arm which often occurs due to age or from losing a great amount of weight. The procedure usually takes one to two hours and is performed under either local or general anesthesia. In most cases, it can be done on an outpatient basis and you can be back to work in as little as three days.
· Vein Treatment. New technology using laser ablation means that Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group can treat spider veins without surgery with a treatment that takes only 45 minutes over two sessions. The procedure is painless, does not require anesthesia and normal activities can be resumed immediately.
· Tattoo Removal. Because we all have regrets in life. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group can fade or completely remove unwanted tattoos using modern laser light technology. Sessions are generally quick and relatively painless.
Continuing an Innovative Partnership
Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour are always chasing innovation whether as part of Beverly Hills MD or as surgeons. Utilizing the most leading edge discoveries in technology, alongside their lengthy training in science, reconstructive surgery and plastics, both Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour offer a standard of innovation that is second to none.
A perfect example of this is their Single Incision Mommy Makeover (SIMM). The team famously designed this procedure themselves whilst at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group and offer it at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group. A combination of abdominoplasty and breast augmentation the procedure removes the need for breast incisions and traditional scarring by placing the incision point just above the pubic line.
Each unique product on the Beverly Hills MD line is created with that same care and research and they believe in their cosmeceutical range so much that they’ve backed each product with a money-back guarantee.
And further to that, because Dr. Layke is incredibly passionate about surgery that can change lives, Beverly Hills MD has partnered with Smile Train, an international children’s charity. Smile Train provides training and funding to local doctors in developing countries to provide 100%-free cleft repair surgery to their individual communities. Beverly Hills MD donate a portion of each product sold to Smile Train, to directly impact the lives of these children.
Find out more at SmileTrain.org
Today: Thomas is counting on you
Thomas S. Rubin needs your help with “Health: John Layke of Beverly Hills MD”. Join Thomas and 8 supporters today.