Re-Open JohnsXXIII at reduced capacity and functionality

0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!


By signing this petition, We express our interest in re-opening Johns for the start of semester 2, even if that means reduced capacity and functionality.

This decision would be subject to the successful organisation of alternate kitchen arrangements.