Stop construction of EPS gantry inside SkyTerrace@Dawson as it will bring inconvenience!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
New EPS gantries are located within the SkyTerrace@Dawson MSCP level one. The new locations make no logical sense because of several reasons including:
- Block 91 Residents lose seven (7) perfectly good parking lots.
- MSCP higher decks are not wheelchair/baby-scroller/pram friendly, making life even tougher for families
- There is no longer a sheltered location for passengers to alight when it rains.
- Washing Bay is already located near Block 91 lobby, this means Block 91 residents are being short-changed of 3 + 7 == 10 parking lots.
- The location of the rear EPS gantry connects the recreational area to Block 91 where there is A LOT of human traffic crossing the carpark. Think about the potential safety issues this will create.
There are other locations that are more logical and less senseless. Please help us STOP the construction before its too late.
An email has been sent to Ms Joan Pereira, HDB as well as TPTC. We need support here to back our resolve.
Today: Huili is counting on you
Huili Wang needs your help with “HDB: Stop construction of EPS gantry inside SkyTerrace@Dawson as it brings inconvenience to us!”. Join Huili and 88 supporters today.