Griffintown Construction Mismanagement Petition
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
For the past couple of years and currently, the residents of Grifftintown have been experiencing multiple issues concerning:
- mismanagement of construction sites
- Delayed Boil advisory warnings
- Water cuts
- Access to no clean water
- Delayed response times from the City
- Safety around construction sites
- Traffic delays / detours / never ending round abouts
- misuse of public spaces
- unlawful parking tickets
- Mislabeled road signage
- Garage Closures
- Street Closures
- No traffic coordinators
- Bad road conditions
- Public safety of pedestrians and safety hazards for automobiles
- And the list goes on
This petition is for the City to acknowledge the fact that they have not been doing their jobs the lack of Compensation for residents of Griffintown is warranted.
Today: Joel is counting on you
Joel PAREDES needs your help with “Griffintown Construction Mismanagement Petition”. Join Joel and 94 supporters today.