Bainbridge HOA Special Meeting
This petition had 92 supporters
My name is Graham Coffelt, and I moved into 122 Trailbridge Crossing nearly a year and a half ago. I love our neighborhood and I think it is the best kept secret in Madison County, but I have been disappointed time and time again by Home-Land Management and the lack of communication from our HOA. I wanted to reach out to the neighborhood and see if any of you shared any similar frustrations. I have lived in covenant restricted, actively managed neighborhoods my entire life and would like to see more transparency from the management company, and more involvement from us as homeowners. Did you know that there are 209 lots in our neighborhood? This means that our HOA collects over $125,000 a year in assessments. I have asked Home-Land for financial statements multiple times, but have been told they need board/management approval to send them out. However, section 4 and 5 of our bylaws requires that our association furnish all members of the neighborhood financial statements at the end of each fiscal year. I have also noticed a lack of enforcement of the covenants and bylaws of the neighborhood by the HOA. In order to try and correct these issues and get our voices heard, we must get at least 50 homeowners to sign a petition calling for a special meeting, and give the petition to our HOA secretary. In this meeting I would like to:
1. Elect new board members for 2018.
2. Review the financial statements for the previous year and propose cost saving measures and capital improvement projects.
3. Establish committees including but not limited to: decorations, enforcement, nominations, purchasing, architectural review, and welcoming.
4. Establish standard operating procedures for purchasing and contracting professional services for the operations and maintenance of HOA owned facilities.
5. Record minutes of the meeting and distribute meeting minutes to all members no later than 15 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
6. Review existing contracts with all professional services including but not limited to home-land management, pool maintenance company, grounds maintenance company, insurance, and fidelity bonding company.
7. Review all motions presented by members to the board and schedule a vote on all action items no later than 30 days from the conclusion of the meeting.
8. Follow the order of business in the bylaws to review actions taken over the last year.
Today: Graham is counting on you
Graham Coffelt needs your help with “Graham Coffelt: Bainbridge HOA Special Meeting”. Join Graham and 91 supporters today.