Stand up the legal medical cannabis program on Guam
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
It is time to remind the Government of Guam that the people voted for a medical cannabis program to be enacted and that we are holding them accountable to stand the program up. Government should not be in violation of their own laws and we, the people, are not going to passively remain silent about the apparent lack of will to execute this mandate.
We demand that the Government of Guam:
1. Be accountable to the citizens of Guam for the mandate we put in place for our government.
2. Perform their due diligence to stand up the medicinal cannabis program, which includes but is not limited to, standing up the medical cannabis commission, getting all government agencies in line to ensure the program moves forward and address any issues in statute that will need to be clarified by the legislature.
3. To be transparent about the progress of this program and inform the public about any developments on a regular basis.
4. To fund entirely the execution and maintenance of the program for which the taxpayers of Guam voted.
5. To ensure safe patient access and to use this principle as their guiding force to stand this program up.
The possession of cannabis is legalized. Yet the manufacture, distribution and testing of cannabis is not allowed to happen. Because of this inaction from our government, we are endangering the lives of our patients and citizens by continuing to allow the illicit market to thrive. A lack of acknowledgment of this fact prohibits our government from moving forward expeditiously and thoroughly.
The time has come for the people of Guam to remind our Government that they work for us. The people have spoken. The people have unequivocally made their wishes known. The people demand that the will of the taxpaying voters of Guam be done.
Today: Grassroots Guam is counting on you
Grassroots Guam needs your help with “GovGuam : Stand up the legal medical cannabis program on Guam”. Join Grassroots Guam and 1,535 supporters today.