Petition to Abolish Abortion in Florida
Petition to Abolish Abortion in Florida
WHEREAS, the Preamble to the US Declaration of Independence states "We hold these truths to be SELF-EVIDENT, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness;" and
WHEREAS, the first stated purposes of "We the People of the United States" in the US Constitution are "to form a more perfect Union, ESTABLISH JUSTICE, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and SECURE THE BLESSINGS of liberty to ourselves AND OUR POSTERITY;" and
WHEREAS, the Preamble to the Constitution of the State of Florida states that "We, the people of the State of Florida, being grateful to ALMIGHTY GOD for our constitutional liberty, in order to secure its benefits, perfect our government, insure domestic tranquility, maintain public order, and GUARANTEE EQUAL CIVIL AND POLITICAL RIGHTS TO ALL, do ordain and establish this constitution;" and
WHEREAS, Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution of the State of Florida declares that "ALL NATURAL PERSONS, female and male alike, are equal before the law and have inalienable rights, among which are the right to ENJOY AND DEFEND LIFE and liberty, to pursue happiness, to be rewarded for industry, and to acquire, possess and protect property. NO PERSON shall be deprived of any right because of race, religion, national origin, or physical disability," and
WHEREAS, Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution of the State of Florida establishes that "NO PERSON SHALL BE DEPRIVED OF LIFE, liberty or property without due process of law;" and
WHEREAS, Section 1.01(3) of Chapter 1, Florida Statutes, defines "PERSON" to include INDIVIDUALS, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and ALL OTHER GROUPS or combinations; and
WHEREAS, modern science has demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt that an INDIVIDUAL human PERSON's physical existence begins AT THE MOMENT OF FERTILIZATION upon the fusion of a human spermatozoon and human ovum; and
WHEREAS, EVERY HUMAN BEING, FROM THE MOMENT OF FERTILIZATION upon the fusion of a human spermatozoon and human ovum, whether born or preborn, meets the definition of "PERSON" as defined by Section 1.01(3) of Chapter 1, Florida Statutes and the definition of "NATURAL PERSON" as defined by Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution of the State of Florida; and
WHEREAS, ABORTION DEPRIVES AN INDIVIDUAL HUMAN PERSON OF THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO LIFE, THUS VIOLATING ARTICLE I, SECTION 2 and ARTICLE I, SECTION 9 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA; and
WHEREAS, neither the Constitution of the State of Florida NOR the Constitution of the United States has the authority to recognize ANY right of ANY person to take the life of ANY preborn, individual, natural person;
NOW, THEREFORE, WE THE PEOPLE OF FLORIDA DEMAND THAT THE GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA PUBLICLY DECLARE THAT ALL INDUCED ABORTION IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MURDER OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING AND WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED IN FLORIDA, AND FURTHER:
1) That the Governor call a special session of the Florida Legislature, pursuant to Section 3(c)(1) of the Florida Constitution, in order to create and pass the ABOLITION OF ABORTION IN FLORIDA ACT, substantially similar to the model legislation posted at https://www.abolishabortionflorida.com/aafa.
2) That the Legislature bring all statutes, laws, ordinances, etc. into compliance with the ABOLITION OF ABORTION IN FLORIDA ACT.
3) That upon the effective date of the ABOLITION OF ABORTION IN FLORIDA ACT, the Governor use every means in his power (police, sheriffs, national guard, etc.) to immediately shut down EVERY facility performing induced surgical or chemical abortions, or aiding/abetting same.
4) That ALL instances of induced abortion that occur on or after the effective date of the ABOLITION OF ABORTION IN FLORIDA ACT be investigated and prosecuted under the same standards as any other homicide, for all parties performing, procuring, or aiding/abetting in the act of abortion.
5) That ALL federal laws, treaties, court rulings, etc. and any state constitutional amendments, etc. contrary to the ABOLITION OF ABORTION IN FLORIDA ACT and its related Florida law be declared unconstitutional, illegal, and ignored as null and void.
6) That Florida refuse to make any appearance in ANY court that would attempt to interfere with Florida’s right to criminalize murder.
7) That any officials entering Florida in an attempt to intervene in the ABOLITION OF ABORTION IN FLORIDA ACT shall be subject to immediate arrest.