Call To Action: Investigate Anne Arundel County Executive Steve Schuh
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Transparency in government is a tenant of Maryland politics. Current actions by the Anne Arundel county executive call into question if the actions are truly in the best interest of the constituency. Below are a list of items that constituents are concerned about.
- Recent support of a Public Figure convicted of a crime.
- Refusal to meet with constituency.
- Significant cuts to small business support programs.
- Potential misuse of appropriated funds.
- Lack of support for State's priority investment areas.
- Cuts to economic stimulus resources affecting small business job growth.
- Suspicious bookkeeping errors
Signing this petition will encourage the Governor to put into action his comments on stomping out corruption in Maryland government. To see the Governor's comments click the link below.
Today: H is counting on you
H S needs your help with “Governor Hogan: Call To Action: Investigate Anne Arundel County Executive Steve Schuh”. Join H and 4 supporters today.