Illinois Governor to sign acupuncture renewal act - HB2630
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The Illinois' legislative committee has worked tirelessly for the past two years crafting the language of the new practice act for acupuncture. HB 2630 is crucial in making sure that we are able to have licensure for our acupuncture profession. It has been a joint effort between The Illinois Association of Acupuncture ad Oriental Medicine (ILAAOM), Asian American Acupuncture Association (AAAA), the three acupuncture schools (Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, and National University of Health Science.
We are in the final stages and are in need of people to draft letter to the Governor in support of the bill. Personal letters that are not a template are the best.
HERE IS HOW YOU HELP
1. Craft your letter to the Governor. Here is a template to use for format and key points.
2. Email letter to Lindy Camardella at email@example.com. She will collect and print, so they can be delivery in paper copy to the Governor's desk with the help of Curt Fiedler at Morrill & Associates.
3. Share this link with family, patients, friends, etc asking for them to support this act.
4. Any further questions please feel free to email Lindy directly.
5. Join ILAAOM to help support the cause. Whether you are an acupuncturist, family, or patient there are membership options for all.
Thank you for your help and support!
Your Acupuncture Legislative Team
Today: Illinois Acupuncture Federation is counting on you
Illinois Acupuncture Federation needs your help with “Governor Bruce Rauner: Illinois Governor to sign acupuncture renewal act - HB2630”. Join Illinois Acupuncture Federation and 157 supporters today.