Request to Increase the number of vacancies in TN TRB 2017 polytechnic recruitment
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Subject:Requesting to increase the number of vacancies in Tamilnadu TRB Polytechnic recruitment-2017 from all tamilnadu TRB Polytechnic Aspirants(notification no:04/2017 dated 16.06.2017)
- The advertisement 04/2017 Tamilnadu TRB polytechnic lecturer vacancy has been given after long lapse of time i.e. approximately 5 years and therefore,the vacancies,which are existing as on date 11/2017 must be filled up,because these vacancies cannot be termed as future vacancies.Since the recruitment process is not done in a short regular basis we expect there will be a good number of vacant post and it will be helpful if all the existing post is filled up in this recruitment .
- The increase of vacancies will surely be a great advantage for all the candidates from various department who are jobless.So an overall increase of vacancy in all the departments will be a better forward step which can be taken by the government.
- Due to insufficiency of staffs in government polytechnic colleges students are being affected and many subjects are being handled by part time faculties.If all the existing vacancy till 2017 are not filled and if the vacancy move to the next call for in 2018 or 2019.All the students of Tamilnadu government polytechnic colleges will suffer once again for another two years.
- So all vacancies available as on date of 11/2017 should be filled up from the very same examination conducted on 16.09.2017
- So we kindly request the Chief minister,Education minister and DOTE to fill the existing vacancy as on date 11/2017.We believe that necessary action would be taken.
- Thanking you,
Today: chellakrishnavi is counting on you
chellakrishnavi m needs your help with “Government of tamilnadu: request to increase vacancy in TamilNadu TRB polytechnic exam 2017”. Join chellakrishnavi and 86 supporters today.