Make Kanakapura road from Deadly to SAFER
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Kanakapura road which is a part of National Highway 209 has been witnessing a lot of accidents (thousands) along its stretch. Although the plan of widening Kanakapura road was taken up well before 2013, the work is still in snail's pace. There are 'n' number of accidents and deaths happening daily. This stretch connects well known education institutions like Jain University, Edify school and more. The number of tourists vehicles are also increasing day by day. To add to this, there is also an industrial area off Harohalli from where heavy vehicles hit the road. From students to tourists, this road has seen deaths of many. From this petition, i would like to ask concerned authorities the following:
- To implement National highway standards which includes wide dividers, bridges off village limits
- To install proper speed breakers in identified accident zones and in village limits
- Police workshops on safe driving in educational and industrial institutions situated along the stretch
- To place speed limits and interceptors to tackle speeding vehicles
- Regular checks on drunk drivers
The purpose of this petition is to make Kanakapura road a safer road.
Today: Yashas is counting on you
Yashas C R needs your help with “Government of Karnataka : Make Kanakapura road from Deadly to SAFER”. Join Yashas and 368 supporters today.