YuvaHallaBol Demands Job Opportunities for youth & Fair Selection in Recruitment Exams
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
We want jobs, not Jumlas! जॉब चाहिए, जुमला नहीं!
India faces a serious crisis of unemployment today. The youth unemployment rate is alarmingly high at 16%, a twenty year high. While the job-aspiring unemployed youth is agitating on roads, government seems insensitive and unresponsive to their simmering anger.
#YuvaHallaBol is not just pointing out to the flaws and failures of the government but is proposing solutions to address the crisis. We have documented a well-researched proposal to the issue of unemployment and are demanding the government to implement it. Please go through our demands and support the movement by sharing it widely.
We demand (read details below or HERE) :
- All the vacancies in the government and public sector be immediately filled
- The government must create more jobs in all sectors as per the ideal requirement
- Implement a Fair Exam Code to ensure that every recruitment process is completed within 9 months
- Ensure Fair Selection by ending the present regime of paper leaks, delays and corruption in the recruitment process
Please sign the petition, share widely and help take this fight against the unjust unemployment crisis to a meaningful conclusion! This cannot happen without all the voices uniting to bring about a change in the system, to reform the government recruitment process and CREATE JOBS!
- Fill the 24 lakh vacant (sanctioned) posts in various departments and withdraw the scrapping of 4 lakh Central Government posts
- Waive off the application fee for all Government jobs
- Create more job opportunities based on real requirements in key sectors like Education, Policing, Judiciary, Armed and Para-military forces, Healthcare, Anganwadi, etc.
- Recruit Teachers to fill the huge number (~around 1.1 million) of vacant teaching posts in the country
- Make a provision of annual reporting to the Parliament by the concerned ministry on the total number of Government vacancies
- Enact the National Job Guarantee Act for graduates
- Make it mandatory to announce job generation targets for every Government policy
- Provide 50% reservation to the youth in filling tenders for Government related works
- Make it a policy to release a Waiting/Reserve List with the final result for every recruitment
- Implement the FAIR Exam Code to ensure that every recruitment process is completed within 9 months of its commencement
- Form an Expert Committee for making reforms in the online examination system by curbing the loopholes in process
- Form an Audit Committee chaired by Retired Supreme Court Judge which has the mandate to review any exam conducted by different Commissions and Recruitment Boards, to identify loopholes in the system and submit a report in time bound manner to the Expert Committee.
- All computer-based exams should be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of private vendors
- Set up a 24×7 Robust Grievance Redressal Cell for the Government job aspirants
- Set up fast track courts for cases related to Recruitment Exams
- Formulate clearly defined strict rules for the perpetrators involved in crimes related to malpractices in Recruitment Exams
- All recruitment boards/commissions to release it’s annual examination calendar and strictly adhere to it
- Compensatory attempts be provided in case of year loss due to delay in the recruitment process and cancellation of exams
- Examination centres be within the radius of 100 km from the home district of candidates (unless requested otherwise) or else the government should reimburse expense of travelling/accommodation
मॉडल कोड लागू करो, 9 महीने में नौकरी दो!
#YuvaHallaBol proposes to implement a Model Examination Code in order to accomplish the two-fold objective of addressing inordinate delays in the job recruitment process as well as minimising irregularities and corruption in examinations. Implementation of this Exam Code will ensure that every recruitment process is completed within a maximum time limit of 9 months. The Code also addresses the systemic flaws which lead to irregularities and corruption in the system.
Terms of the Model Examination Code:
- Time allowed for applying to the posts should be 20 days after the vacancies are notified
- Prompt acknowledgement of the candidate’s application, through mail and SMS, and seek rectifications in the application, if any
- Admit Card should be issued within the next 1 month
- Applicants be notified via SMS/E-mail when admit cards are issued
- Exam centre should be within a radius of 100 km of aspirants’ home district unless requested otherwise
- Prelims be held within 15 days of issuing admit cards
- Profiles of Examination invigilators to be verified by Government agencies.
- 24*7 operational grievance cell be instituted for all Government job aspirants
- Software for online exams should be audited by government agencies
- Facilitate cloakroom at every exam centre for candidates to keep their personal belongings (Without any charge).
- Examination rooms should be equipped with CCTV cameras
- Invigilators should also not be allowed to use mobile phones and electronic equipment
- Enforce biometric attendance both for students and invigilators
- Answer sheet and Key to be released within 7 days of the prelims/tier 1 examination
- Waive off objection/recheck fee for challenging the answer key
- Revise answer key after having challenged be released with results in next 7 days
- Benefit of the mark(s) towards wrong question be passed to all aspirants
- Admit Card for the next level examination/mains/typing/ physical within 1 month
- The mains /next level exam be conducted within 15 days of issuing admit card
- Answer key should be released within 1 week
- Revised answer key with the final result within the next 1 week
- Joining of selected candidates should be ensured in 3 months after the declaration of final results
- Provide salaried compensation to aspirants affected by a delay in joining or recruitment process
- One month buffer time for any eventuality or in cases of a huge number of applicants
After considering every aspect of the examination process step by step in a highly reasonable manner, it can be clearly seen that any fair and just recruitment process should not take more than 9 months. While the government's own Department of Personnel and Training issued a notification on 11th January 2016 which mandates that every direct recruitment should be completed within six months, fact remains that it is a far fetched dream for India's job aspiring youth.
Therefore, the #YuvaHallaBol movement demands the government to immediately implement the Model Exam Code.
- UPSC: Compensatory attempts for CSAT affected aspirants; and
- SSC: Compensatory attempts for exams affected by delay and cancellation
- Age reckoning for the SSC CGL examination to be done from January 1
- Conduct all the pending examinations in various commissions like DSSSB, UPSSSC & JPSC, etc. with immediate effect
- Complete the recruitment process for engineering services in UPPSC and joining of LDCs through RPSC (both pending since 2013)
- Ensure justice to BTC trainees and hold PNP (Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikaran) accountable in conducting examinations in UP
- UPSC should release the answer keys of civil services prelims within 15 days of the exam
- Stenographer Group C&D (Typing font size and style be decided at the time of notification)
- Fast Track the Investigation in MPSC Dummy candidates investigation case
- Investigate the cases of corruption and #PaperLeaks in :
– Staff Selection Commission CGL
– SSC CHSLE 2017
– Railway Recruitment
– Bihar SSC exam
– UPSSSC exams
– Gujarat Constable
– Bihar Police Constable
– UP Police Constable
– Bihar Police SI
– Haryana Public Service Commission (J)
– Railway Protection Force SI Exam
– Rajya Sabha Assistant
– National Defense Academy Exam
– Indian Airforce Selection
– Village Development Officer, UP
– 69,000 Assistant Teacher Posts, UP
Please sign the petition, share widely and help take this fight against the unjust unemployment crisis to a meaningful conclusion! This cannot happen without all the voices uniting to bring about a change in the system, to reform the government recruitment process and increase Job Opportunities!
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!