DECROWDING STRATEGY FOR MUMBAI
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
decrowding strategy for Mumbai
"solving housing problem for residents of mumbai - why & how?"
however, I recommend to reach root of problem. and here are some thoughts for @PM NARENDRA MODI and @CM PHADNAVIS
First of all what is the problem
27% live in slums, despite 14% flats vacant, and people forced to locate further and further away from "formal jobs are located, "speculative investment"
LOCAL TRAINS NO. OF PEOPLE CRAMED IN 5 TIMES THE NUMBER OF NORMAL SPACE.
renting discouraged, public sector playing diminished role.
sanitization in slums 1 per 250 people
SOLUTION LIES IN CUTTING PROBLEM IN ROOT
HOW TO STOP DENSITY OF POPULATION IN MUMBAI.
HOW TO STOP NEED OF BEING IN MUMBAI
A PRAGRAMTIC CM LIKE MR PHADNAVIS CAN CERTAINLY TAKE BOLD DECISIONS
1. Shift all Government offices within maharashtra. CM should love to shift itself few ministries to nagpur
2. shift customs, excise, pf, and all govt offices spread over some 25 cities in maharashtra
3. everything is possible thru e-governance. rest assured, real estate prices will crash and speculative market will die.
4. with all Govt offices shifted all residential quarters to Govt employees will also get vacated. transferred employees can even be given housing at no cost.
5. when Govt offices are shifted, private sector will have no interest in having liaison offices in mumbai. this will create a major action in spreading job hub.
6. similar model can be followed in high density cities like delhi and bangalore.
7. to summarise don't solve housing problem, remove need of housing in the high density population area itself
8. Response requested from everybody
RAMMOHAN BHAVE, CA, CMA, CS
Today: Rammohan is counting on you
Rammohan Bhave needs your help with “GOVERNMENT OF INDIA: DECROWDING STRATEGY FOR MUMBAI”. Join Rammohan and 475 supporters today.