Court Case(s) proceedings, remotely, from Special Video Conferencing Centers
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I propose that all courts should be accessible from the cities/villages/district courts and similarly the district courts should be available for hearing from the high court premises. I propose that Courts / Government set the separate rooms with video conferencing facility and recording available to hear cases.
The new special division should be formed for all these cases in all courts including district, high and supreme courts.
This would bring many advantages as below:
- Pending cases can be drastically reduced with higher turnaround via video conferencing
- Courts become more transparent and all hearings can be recorded and produced at higher courts when needed
- Lawyers at local district courts can fight the cases or even lawyers at cities can fight the cases at remote locations
- Transparency will reduce corruption, in courts, law enforcers
- Very cheap and affordable options for the middle class, villagers & poor people, they won't need to travel and spend thousands to go to high court.
- Accessibility of supreme courts and high courts at affordable rates from the remote places. Currently, it takes lakhs and crores of rupees to fight cases in High court and supreme court. Again middle class and poor people can request their lawyers to fight the case from wherever they are.
- The government can earn more money to recover the cost of hearing the case and people would pay this, as it would still be cheaper than traveling physically
- Initially, these can be setup via special video conferencing rooms and later at appropriate time, this can be done via an app on mobile with video conferencing and everyone involved in case can get their special access via Aadhar and PAN card and with special OTP
Please help by signing this petition to request government and courts, to improve on the overall process of court hearings.
Today: Kiran is counting on you
Kiran Sarpotdar needs your help with “Government: Court cases hearing from Video Conferencing with designated centers”. Join Kiran and 5 supporters today.