To support the introduction of services between Stocksbridge and Sheffield
This petition had 596 supporters
To support the Don Valley Railway project with its aim of introducing passenger services on the railway line between Stocksbridge and Sheffield.
In so doing I/we support the aims of Don Valley Railway:
- to connect the communities of the Upper Don Valley;
- to create a high quality, environmentally friendly link that will relieve congestion;
- to act as a catalyst to invigorate the economy and raise the quality of life for the future development of the Upper Don Valley;
- to create a template for the introduction of viable community rail projects in other places; and,
- improving access to Stocksbridge as a gateway town to the National Park.
Today: Aidan is counting on you
Aidan Croft needs your help with “Government and rail authorities: To support the introduction of services between Stocksbridge and Sheffield”. Join Aidan and 595 supporters today.