YouTube Should Support The Right To Free Speech Without Censorship and Discrimination.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 50,000!
Diamond and Silk were YouTube latest targets. YouTube demonetizing 95 percent of their videos stating: "Not Suitable For All Advertisers"
YouTube stated: that it would be "implementing broader demonetization policies around content that is harassing or attacking people based on their race, religion, gender or similar categories."
YouTube goes on to say "We'll soon be applying tougher treatment to videos that aren't illegal, but have been flagged by users as potential violations of our policies on hate speech and violent extremism." "If we find that these videos don't violate our policies but contain controversial, religious or supremacist content, they will be placed in a limited state. The Videos will remain on YouTube behind an interstitial, won't be recommended, won't be monetized and won't have key features including comments, suggested videos and likes."
YouTube even stopped the monetization of this YouTube video stating:
"Not Suitable For All Advertisers"
You be the Judge
(Click on the Link to View)
We view this as Censorship of our free speech to be able to speak and a violation of our civil and political rights which is a class or rights that protects our freedom to talk about politics and the President's agenda without social organizations and private individuals discriminating and repressing those rights.
Please stand with us by signing this Petition if you are ready for YouTube, which is owned by Google to:
1. Stop the censorship of Conservative voices and Creators that are and have always been in good standing with YouTube.
2. Remonetize all YouTube channels that are not in violation of YouTube terms and agreement.
3. Stop discriminating based on people's political views.
4. Stop deliberately manipulating the YouTube system to keep subscribers from getting notifications of new video content created by the creator.
5. Allow Advertisers to make the choice and decision on who they chose to advertise with, not YouTube.
"Change will never happen until you stand up and make it happen"
View our Channel and Subscribe to our Channel: www.youtube.com/c/theviewersview
Sign this petition today
Today: Diamond and is counting on you
Diamond and Silk needs your help with “Google, Inc: YouTube Should Support The Right To Free Speech Without Censorship and Discrimination.”. Join Diamond and and 38,650 supporters today.