At a time when we should be focusing on innovation to stop climate change, open up space travel and the virtual world (our collective conciousness), one thing is slowing us down...
People worry about how they are going to pay the bills today...and tomorrow. They worry about how their children will do the same. Investors, entrepreneurs and business people worry about the competition. Innovators worry about their ideas being stolen. Even the wealthy worry about how the law of diminishing returns impacts them.
The result of all of these worries is a much lower quality of life.
If Google, Amazon, Ebay - and the other big B2C companies - could transparently work with us as consumers to provide a place to list and fulfil our needs, wants and dreams, a lot of our current socioeconomic problems would get solved - see www.compopoly.com for more details.
(1) Many more suppliers and innovators could see and fulfil requirements.
(2) Everyone including innovators would get a fair share of value add.
(3) Seeing the cutting edge save wasteful duplication of effort;
(4) Innovation and it's widespread uptake would deliver everything we want...
(5) Significantly REDUCE WORRY.