- Sergey BrinCo Founder, Google Inc.
- Larry PageCEO, Google Inc.
- Eric SchmidtExecutive Chairman, Google Inc.
Google Inc: STOP SELLING...& help us to BUY our way to a better future
At a time when we should be focusing on innovation to stop climate change, open up space travel and the virtual world (our collective conciousness), one thing is slowing us down...
People worry about how they are going to pay the bills today...and tomorrow. They worry about how their children will do the same. Investors, entrepreneurs and business people worry about the competition. Innovators worry about their ideas being stolen. Even the wealthy worry about how the law of diminishing returns impacts them.
The result of all of these worries is a much lower quality of life.
If Google, Amazon, Ebay - and the other big B2C companies - could transparently work with us as consumers to provide a place to list and fulfil our needs, wants and dreams, a lot of our current socioeconomic problems would get solved - see www.compopoly.com for more details.
(1) Many more suppliers and innovators could see and fulfil requirements.
(2) Everyone including innovators would get a fair share of value add.
(3) Seeing the cutting edge save wasteful duplication of effort;
(4) Innovation and it's widespread uptake would deliver everything we want...
(5) Significantly REDUCE WORRY.
- Co Founder, Google Inc.
- CEO, Google Inc.
- Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
We believe that Google could better serve humanity - and itself - by enabling a Compopoly (consumer run buying monopoly with competition at just the cutting edge). Please would you appraise and if appropriate, transparently work with us to move over to this new socioeconomic ecosystem?
Senake Atureliya started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Senake is counting on you
Senake Atureliya needs your help with “Google Inc: STOP SELLING...& help us to BUY our way to a better future”. Join Senake and 1 supporter today.